Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you excited for LG5 lead single parodies?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

Nowadays youtubers (leeches) often make distasteful parodies of popular songs where they are basically dragging the singer through the mud. However, sometimes they are funny and tweens live for them, many of them have over 20 million views. Are you ready for the personal attacks and slamming Gaga is going to get in these types of videos when the time finally comes? :unicorn:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

Yaaaaaaas i am so ready for bart baker, key of awesomeness, charlie hide! :woot:

These parodies actually force the viewers to first go and check out the original music videos and then watch the parodies! Honestly gaga needs those promos!

Give your love to me

JustAnotherDay

I'm excited for people like Barely Political but I hate Bart Baker so much, he acts like he is a comedic genius when really he is just a douchebag in a wig

was NickARTPOP

PMKKARDASHiAN

Whoever did the bad Romance parody, yes. 

Whoever did the applause parody, no. 

Some of great, most are cringeworthy

Varo Yan

Lady Gaga's led single will break record on Vevo with 29-30,000,000 views, it will sale over than 1,000,000 copies (500,000 pure sales+ streaming) and will debute #1 on Billboard!

LG5 will debute #1 on Billboard 200 with 1,000,000+ sales for sure!

ItsTommyBitch

Sure, but Bart Baker's "parodies" are absolute trash, so as long as some people make decent parodies, i'll be okay :sis:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Lucas

Hate/report/ban me for this but I'm not even excited for a new single, let alone parodies.....

kabirartfling
6 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

Lady Gaga's led single will break record on Vevo with 29-30,000,000 views, it will sale over than 1,000,000 copies (500,000 pure sales+ streaming) and will debute #1 on Billboard!

LG5 will debute #1 on Billboard 200 with 1,000,000+ sales for sure!

Led single? Is that a new material they are using? And lets not be so cocky with the sales :saladga: Although i hope ur predictions come true!!

Give your love to me

Jinzo

no, i'm not anymore, lady who? i just come here to read messy comments from bottoms :madge:

Archived