Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG: "we're all entitled to only 1 thing. LIFE."

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

Andrew Warhola
2 minutes ago, T E A said:

what kind of non-existentialist, borderline anarchist non-statement is that? :air: 

Anarchist? How is there supposed to be anarchy in a hypothetical scenario where we "remove the ideas of civilization"?

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
4 minutes ago, T E A said:

so in a non-civilized world you could be killed without consequences and that would be okay? :hor: 

Define 'non-civilised world' 

buy bionic

crisTEAne
Just now, bionic said:

Define 'non-civilised world' 

define civilization for yourself and apply its reversed version to a hypothetical world, then answer my question. :hor: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

bionic
1 minute ago, T E A said:

define civilization for yourself and apply its reversed version to a hypothetical world, then answer my question. :hor: 

9 minutes ago, T E A said:

so in a non-civilized world you could be killed without consequences and that would be okay? :hor: 

In a world without civilisation there wouldn't be a proper sense of right/wrong, so I guess it would be 'okay' :shrug: 

buy bionic

shane_c

I think this may be her way of saying ISIS and Mateen is wrong that gays have a right to life just like everybody else and that its natural. Its sort of another way of her saying youre Born This Way.

politicqxs

Yet when you are a baby born in Iraq or Libya, you get bombed by Hillary's drones

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, shane_c said:

I think this may be her way of saying ISIS and Mateen is wrong, that gays have a right to life just like everybody else and that its natural. Its sort of another way of her saying youre Born This Way.

when a comma saves LGBTQ lives. :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived