Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does anyone agree?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

GagasFilthyPop

If the original concept hasn't changed, which I agree with, then how come these Little Detectives had been claiming that these "Butterfly" concepts of LG5 were scrapped?

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

I really hope the album comes Q4. After that I'll probably stop caring about it. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Arizona Sky
2 minutes ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

If the original concept hasn't changed, which I agree with, then how come these speculators had been claiming that these "Butterfly" concepts of LG5 were scrapped?

I don't think the butterfly was related to LG5 in any way, shape or form. Gaga simply likes the emoji, nothing more. Just like the cigarette and gangster sign emoji (or whatever it is).

Chris Evans

the black friday/ holiday sales only make sense- it's the reason they made One Direction release every November

I always assumed we were going to get an announcement late July/early August for the first single

Arizona Sky
6 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

the black friday/ holiday sales only make sense- it's the reason they made One Direction release every November

I always assumed we were going to get an announcement late July/early August for the first single

Same with Rihanna. For 4 straight years, she released an album each Black Friday week.

ReidOne

Just my opinion, but I believe the Q4 release timing is a residual relic of our CD-based music purchasing consumption habits. Labels released their "big name" albums in Q4 when folks were storming the shops buying up holiday gifts.

Now that music is primarily consumed via digital singles and streaming, the Q4 releases are becoming less and less relevant for high profile artists. I think we've shifted to a new time, when artists release based on what is best for their individual brands. Sure, Q4 is still jam packed with high profile album releases, but they are becoming increasingly releases that are marketed toward the 35+ crowd still purchasing music as gifts, and largely on CD format. 

ReidOne
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

2 0 1 7

The sooner we accept it, the better. 

DeanWinchester
Just now, ReidOne said:

The sooner we accept it, the better. 

Hell, I might even have to adjust to 2018 if TIHTY for Emmy takes the center stage again for the next 6 months :toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ReidOne

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Hell, I might even have to adjust to 2018 if TIHTY for Emmy takes the center stage again for the next 6 months :toofunny:

:yay: :giveup: :gaycat:

GagasFilthyPop
46 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I don't think the butterfly was related to LG5 in any way, shape or form. Gaga simply likes the emoji, nothing more. Just like the cigarette and gangster sign emoji (or whatever it is).

So, does that mean we have no idea what concept or aesthetic Gaga is using for LG5?

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Arizona Sky
1 minute ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

So, does that mean we have no idea what concept or aesthetic Gaga is using for LG5?

I think she's keeping it quiet for the most part. She's learned from the mistakes during the pre ARTPOP era where she hyped allot and it didn't work out so well.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Idk how i feel August just too far :emma: Maybe because she's so quiet about everything. Just imagine TIHTY getting nominated for an Emmy, we'll have to conform with another possible performance, more talks about the song a year after being released. When we thought Gaga would be over it after the Oscars, and also when we thought new music would've come after the Oscars... Hahaha we have a huge L written on our forehead. And we're getting another jazz album to slay those gay clubs and parties around the globe :):toofunny: The single better come in Q3 and the album in Q4, it's just taking so so long

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

weed

Well she's definitely not releasing anything anytime soon bc it would be so insensitive after the Orlando attack, and maybe the attack has even inspired her for a new song that will be on the album. I'm fingers crossed for pre-2017, but tbh it's already been 3 years so new Gaga music is like a distant dream lmao

The Child

I don't care honestly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived