opinion

What if AHS6 is about...

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

What if Season 6 of American Horror Story is about the scary music industry, about old and powerful men raping young girls who want to start a career (like Kesha and Gaga)

13472300_10207023956252762_1360760632_n.

crisTEAne

ursula would be shook

large.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Togekiss

It will be VERY interesting to see how much cross promotion they do for lg5

360 > 143

Kulture Kiari

Nah. It will be about crazy bottoms burning the top queen because she never released her new album that they could bop to at clubs. Then it is on to find the new Queen; Katherine, Taytay, Rhenna, Areola, Selener, Demitria, Smiley, Necki, or Lona, that will release a new album every year for the fellow bottoms to manage proffesionally (in their heads) and pick a new single (in their heads) as well as manage the era (in their heads) and of course, bop to it in clubs.

AHS: Wrath of the Bottoms

Killa

Yas and GodOne scrapped songs will be the soundtrack :firega:

Pilot: The Iluminatti is searching for a new Host for the revival of the DemonGod. Meanwhile a struggling artist tries hard to get ha record deal, sacrificing the self in order to fullfill the dream. They reject her many times and she's a ghostwritter for other famous ones. She envys one of them, a promising star, when she understands she in fact is in love with her. They have a meeting in the balcony where she tries to confess her love but the promised star has a bad reaction, in the confusion with lots of drinks she ends up falling from the building.

It comes back to the real time, in the Columbia recordings main building. A discussion takes place about an upcoming album. 

They could dig real dirt with this, Oh it would be so juicy. (That was rather unoriginal but yeah )

kabirartfling

Actually thats a really interesting topic to make a horror show! They could you know expose the whole secret society of witches and possessed demons who are undercover as singers , who also promote illuminati with their music and their only goal is convert the world into a devils world sort of thing! Omg that kind of season would rock :rockstar:

Give your love to me

Bolkins

I think that would be a great theme, the dark side of the industry and that sort if thing, its a subject thats being brought up more and more so it makes sense. Theres a movie called Starry Eyes that is about a girl wanting to become famous and has to do all this terrible stuff to do so (Illumanti references ect). I could totally see AHS doing a series based on that sort of thing (as well lots of other aspects) who better to be involved than the illuminati princess herself :staymad:

Not the bore worms!

monsterdino
36 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Actually thats a really interesting topic to make a horror show! They could you know expose the whole secret society of witches and possessed demons who are undercover as singers , who also promote illuminati with their music and their only goal is convert the world into a devils world sort of thing! Omg that kind of season would rock :rockstar:

OMG I didn't even thought about illuminati, that makes it even more interesting!

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

And what if Kesha would have a scene in AHS6 omg :excited2:

American Crime Story: Kesha

ursula would be even more shook. :stalkga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

kabirartfling
18 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

OMG I didn't even thought about illuminati, that makes it even more interesting!

Yaaaas we should totally write for ryan murphy together! 

Give your love to me

Archived