💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Will Gaga still want to do meet & greets?

bblough

Featured Posts

bblough

I can't find if this was already asked.  Do you guys think Gaga will still want to do meet and greets in the wake of  what happened to Christina Grimmie.  I really hope she will with the next tour.  On the other hand, she might secretly dislike it quite a bit.  I am glad tho, she has a lot of security.  One of her events backstage required a background checks.

LePetitGAGABLover

Of course she does. Maybe she will add more security. She's such a gay icon that she could be a potential target :(

Helxig

They should add metal detectors :excited2:

Edit: Oh... the fans' costumes might not get through...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AlexanderLevi2

I'm sure she will.

Christina seems to be a very rare occurrence. And we can't hide in fear forever or eventually we will all just stay cooped up in our houses and become lifeless humans.

She will continue to do meet and greets I'm sure but she'll probably just have more security if anything.

Currently listening to Joanne

bblough
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Of course she does. Maybe she will add more security. She's such a gay icon that she could be a potential target :(

I know.....I worry for her sometimes for the same reason, she's definitely a potential target.

TimisaMonster

I feel security overall at concert venues should be increased

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Katsuki Bakugo
19 minutes ago, Helxig said:

They should add metal detectors 

Edit: Oh... the fans' costumes might not get through...

For the greater good! We need go form a protective circle around our queen, and no metal allowed in!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Helxig
1 minute ago, DeathofSamantha said:

For the greater good! We need go form a protective circle around our queen, and no metal allowed in!

I like to think that if the situation arose I'd jump in front of a bullet for her... She can do more good in her life time than I can so I'd give it up for her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

weed

I thought this was about her hating selfies (which ties in imo)

I think she'll still do them, but idk... I kind of think the musical style of her next album ties in? 

phantasmas
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I feel security overall at concert venues should be increased

every time ive seen gaga in concert, the venue workers have only patted the outside of my bags & have never actually checked bags. this scares me every time.

TikTok: pizza_smoothie; Tumblr: officialparishilton; Twitter; eddie9k

crisTEAne

she only did paid M&Gs at the artRAVE, if i remember correctly. she tends to pick random people form the audience to go backstage after the concert. i think she'll stick to that in the future. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Miracle
Just now, T E A said:

she only did paid M&Gs at the artRAVE, if i remember correctly. she tends to pick random people form the audience to go backstage after the concert. i think she'll stick to that in the future. 

she also picked random people from the audience at the artRAVE, the meet & greet was a way to lower the other tickets + ensure some monsters can meet her

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

every time ive seen gaga in concert, the venue workers have only patted the outside of my bags & have never actually checked bags. this scares me every time.

Maybe she has faith in her faiths, but after this she might up her security.

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

she also picked random people from the audience at the artRAVE, the meet & greet was a way to lower the other tickets + ensure some monsters can meet her

well, that's nice. still, i think she'll ditch the paid meetings in the future. that's simply not her.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Miley

When I met her at the artRave the security was literally 0 in terms om checking the fans.. but the had her 3 body guards around her during the whole meeting, but still no security check. 

Archived