opinion

How DARE you question Gaga's love for the LGBT community?

Gilly

Featured Posts

HOW ****ING DARE YOU

im actually disgusted at the amount of monsters who DOUBTED Gaga's LOVE AND COMMITMENT to the LGBT community because of the hilary/gun tweets after the shooting.

She literally sacrificed her popular career for us GAYS   default_eve1.gif

She saved MY LIFE and MILLIONS OF OTHERS default_eve1.gif 

just cause she's not as vocal about it NOW, it doesnt mean she doesnt care. 

RAMROD

IKR?! HOW DARE THEY!!!

BUXv4nH.gif

Makes me ill!!

Steve-Aoki-Throws-Cake-at-girls-face-UMF

iLt0hwx.gif

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sakrai

After all she's done I think it would be plain silly to doubt her love and commitment to the LGBT community. 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Chaotic Anis said:

What concert is this? :air:

Steve Aoki :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

crisTEAne

because those questioning her integrity are the ones without integrity. the irony of it all. that thread was disgusting. those are not fans, let alone little monsters. D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Yuuri

"She literally sacrificed her popular career for us GAYS" Pretty sure she peaked with BTW. She kinda sacrificed her career, because she knew people wanted her for money. (No Hate)

Ray of Light

Simply because Gaga deserves BETTER than the gays.

We are fickle, ruthless, and constantly pitting each other against the other. It's sad that it takes tragedies like Orlando and allies like Lady Gaga to remind us that we stand together and should fight united as a community.  

5 minutes ago, Misaki said:

"She literally sacrificed her popular career for us GAYS" Pretty sure she peaked with BTW. She kinda sacrificed her career, because she knew people wanted her for money. (No Hate)

no, she sacrificed her popular career because she valued empowering minorities over success and popularity. I will never forget for what she fought for with BTW and neither should any monster who doubts her love for the LGBT community.

weed

she made a mistake, people were upset, she's patched things up. you're not better for never getting upset

i agree, being upset about the hillary tweet is one thing, but doubting her intentions is just plain disgusting, some of you owe her an apology tbh

AlexanderLevi2
50 minutes ago, neptugne said:

she made a mistake, people were upset, she's patched things up. you're not better for never getting upset

People were literally dragging her through hell and back because of a mistake. It's one thing to complain but it's another to drag someone when their intentions were not bad.

This site goes from loving Gaga when she gives us new music to calling her ugly, fake, etc when we get tired of her.:air: Just imagine a whole site of people who talk about you as if they know you better than you know your own damn self. And then having every media station down your throat for not being literally perfect. :air:

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived