💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga just messed up?

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, bionic said:

You're allowed to PAY people to support you?!

Yes, Hillary has paid Katy at least $200,000 for various promotions and I'm sure it's the same with gaga. Disgusting tbh :wtf:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/katy-perry-cashes-in-on-clinton-support/

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
1 minute ago, samthekid said:

what did she tweet??? i cant see it because she deleted it?

d3c0462f771c477381c8a4c83601a380.jpeg

buy bionic

weed
Just now, Swan Heart said:

I think you're reading too much into it.

It was a stupid move, that's it.

The biggest shooting in American history, a homophobic attack, at a gay club. And she is a supposed gay icon, who refuses to say "gay" or "homophobic" in a tweet.

lxdygxga

She really messed up on this one, and it was kinda disappointing. Sure, everyone is human and can make mistakes, but the loss of so many lives (LGBT lives at that, considering her support of the community), is far more important than Hillary, and should have been her first thought. An ill-timed tweet, but with good intentions I'm sure.

ModernEcstasy
Just now, andy232000 said:

yes, she ****ed up big time but she deleted it because she realized how stupid of her it was. instead of focusing on her mistake which she already regretted, focus on the other tweets (even if you see them as fakeish) and send support. making a thread about it is just useless at this point

The thread is a question asking if people feel she messed up. I wanted to gauge other people's opinions. 

From Wikipedia:

"INTERNET FORUMS

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages"

andy232000
Just now, Gagabloke said:

The thread is a question asking if people feel she messed up. I wanted to gauge other people's opinions. 

From Wikipedia:

"INTERNET FORUMS

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages"

for what? tear her apart and criticize her when we shouldn´t even be doing any of that to anyone? just ignore her stupidity instead, its not the most important thing rn

Chelseaaaaaa

She has been distancing herself from our community for awhile. It is her choice and I respect it, but why does bringing the GP back mean throwing the community under the bus? Whenever someone mentions that on here there is outrage but what more proof do you need? She didn't provide any solidarity; just reminded us why Hillary is better. If this were Gaga in 2011, she would've NEVER tweeted something so insensitive. My heart is sad just knowing what she would've said and how amazing it'd be. I'm annoyed and upset but I am not surprised. Today is NOT the day to focus on politics.

homomo

She messed up. She fixed it. What more do you all want?

Yes, I know she is your idol, but did you ever think that someone else could have tweeted that on behalf of her? 

If it was Gaga herself who tweeted it, just be glad she realized it wasn't the best time to say that, deleted it, and sent her condolences. Why does she have to say it was "an act of homophobia"? We know she supports gays. Why does she have to say it all the time?

LebaneseDude

Wait what.

People are calling this homophobic???? :air: LOL 

It was stupid. It was tacky. It was from a place of emotion and sadness. It was human.

Ugh :saladga: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Neight Shayde

totally disappointing but she deleted it and probably realized how wrong it was to post at this time so good for ha.

yASSsss

don't jump to any conclusions.I bet it was someone from her team.

She's gonna post something about this incident on her IG for sure.Bookmark me 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

1 minute ago, LebaneseDude said:

It's called getting paid for your services :air: 

Yes. Did you read the article? Both Obama and now Hillary have paid Katy to show up and perform in support of them. I guarantee they shelled out money anytime she mentioned them on Twitter, also. That's how politics work in this country, it's so sad that politicians can just buy endorsements from people with huge influence.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

LebaneseDude
Just now, BrothaGaga said:

totally disappointing but she deleted it and probably realized how wrong it was to post at this time so good for ha.

No no.

That's not enough for people around here.

She needs to do a walk of shame to repent for ha sins.

ezgif-570794118.gif

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Archived