Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

PopEmergency
25 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I got Sun and my sis got Moon.

Im torn between Rowlet and Popplio though.

why don't you just get rowlet on your sisters version, you get popplio on yours , trade rowlet over to yours and restart her game?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M
5 hours ago, Helios said:

Kiawe's trial :air: 

The most memorable one for sure. :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

17 hours ago, Haroon said:

Litten :nick: Ever since I saw that cutie patootie in the first reveal/leak I was sold :saira: A part of me was really close to picking Rowlett because that final evolution looks kick ass :rockstar: 

Oooh when will I be able to trade? :O

When you get the Festival Plaza app (through the story mode) you can battle/trade online! :excited2:

Sorry for the triple post but I just realized something amazing while egg farming :giveup: 

The nursery does something previous games have never done. Unlike the previous games, if you have a Full party and the Nursery Girl has a Egg for you, it'll automatically be deposited into your PC. 

Im shook, shaken' and stirred. :air: Gamefreak making all these wishlist changes come true. 

PartySick
9 hours ago, Canon said:

My Friend Code: 

5043-1981-1524

Name: Canon

Add me! :excited2:

Here's mine: 4871-5647-6612
The name's "Julio" :staymad:

I've been playing it nice and slow. I'm about to face Olivia but I feel like I'm a tad over leveled :oprah: Currently my team (nicknames and all) is as follows:

Kadabra (Soup) lv.28
Ledian (Mitts) lv.26
Grimer (Shoog) lv.27
Cubone (Pyro) lv.28
Toucannon (Cinders) lv.28
Salandit (Newt) lv.28
Hariyama (Teri) lv.28
Dartrix (Hoods) lv.28

Spoiler

Lemme explain the names :green:

So Abra knows teleport, right? Well there's a character in DBZ, Goku, that can teleport too. Goku's Saiyan name is "Kakarot", a pun off the word "carrot". Carrots go in soup :awesome:

Ladyba wears little mittens, so I named him "Mitts". Oddly enough, I'm running a special move set on him...it's not working out that well but what can you do? His attack is abysmal, his special attack is higher :spin: I can't just abandon the lil fella :ohno:

The Alolan Grimer and Muk look like melted candy to me. Candy > sugar > "Shoog"

The Alolan Marowak dances with fire. That's pretty straight forward.

Spoiler

I should've named him "David" though :oprah:

Spoiler

david-fire1.gif

I thought Pikipek would become another fire/flying type, so I named him "Cinders". Turns out he's a bird cannon, which still works out :laughga:

You'd think Salandit is called "Newt" 'cause it looks like a newt in some ways but that's not it. Salazzle reminds me of a xenomorph (the monsters from the Alien films) and one of the main characters in Aliens is a little girl named Newt :oprah:

Spoiler

Also

Salazzle > Your fav pokemon :firega:

When I was a kid, I used to be into this Lego franchise "Bionicle". One of the main bad guys was named "Makuta" until it was revealed that Makuta was actually a species name and that main bad guy's name was "Teridax". Makuta > Makuhita > Teridax > Teri :spin:

Dartrix should be obvious. Decidueye wears a hood, therefore I named mine "Hoods" :saira:

Those are the eight I've been using. I switch them out when I need to but I try to keep them all on the same level. I had to do some grinding to get Salandit up from 19 to 26, then it got to 28 while doing Mallow's trial (his Z-move OHKO'ed Totem Lurantis :awesome:)

I did "cheat" and looked up if anyone had found an EV training spot. I decided to take Salandit to that graveyard to do the SOS Ghastly battles to grind up some special attack. Old habits die hard :sweat:

I'm loving this game so far. It's so fresh. I thought I'd hate how different it all is but it's done very well and it's nothing but fresh and enjoyable :saira: and I love the music too :air: the totem pokemon theme is probably one of my favorites from the whole franchise :golfclap:

💚

PartySick

Sorry for suddenly spamming this thread :sweat:

Does anyone want to touch trade with me? I want to evolve my Kadabra :awesome:

💚

I already love whoever wrote the dialogue for this game. :air::toofunny: 

I just finished Mallow's trial. Lord knows how many times I failed to do this one. :emma:   Also, I just battled Plumeria and I'm about to move forward.

Current team: 

Brionne lv. 28

Lycanroc lv. 28

Salandit lv. 27

Wimpod lv. 27

1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

When are you guys going to organise a Sun and moon tournament ?  

Multibattles first :gaycat: 

Florian
18 minutes ago, Canon said:

Multibattles first :gaycat: 

What's that? :poot:

PS : Oh I think I know, it's the new thing with the masked guy?

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived