💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

bionic
13 hours ago, Florian said:

For some reason it was in store yesterday in France so I bought it :huh: Apparently France isn't in Europe anymore

IIRC that was what happened with X/Y that started this supposed Nintendo hatred for Europe getting a fair release date

buy bionic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

IIRC that was what happened with X/Y that started this supposed Nintendo hatred for Europe getting a fair release date

What happened with Florian is just gonna make them make us get it even later :deadbanana: That month later release date is coming for Europe next time :gum: 

I just exited Diglett Cave (Post Grass/Fire/Water Trials) and here's my current Team:

Mareanie - Lvl 24

Charjabug - Lvl 24

Torracat - Lvl 24

Shiinotic - Lvl 25

Crabrawler - Lvl 25

Drifblim - Lvl 28

Bayonetta

Am I the only one so disappointed with the fashion in Sun and Moon?? It's a huge step down from xy imo :grr:

Everything is just so ugly... nothing chic :nails: (for the girl character at least, don't know how it is for the guy)

bionic

Game has arrived early #slay can't wait for europe to get the next game 10 years after the rest of the world now

buy bionic

HausOfMark

Ahh, ive been so busy with my life that my DS has been just sitting there with MOON on it. I gotta start playing tonight.

-Mark

PopEmergency
9 hours ago, bionic said:

Game has arrived early #slay can't wait for europe to get the next game 10 years after the rest of the world now

2 hours and 16 minutes left :excited2::excited2:

Just a heads up if you want a Vikavolt on your team. My charjabug is nearing 40 and its still not in the area it needs to evolve (like leafeon and the moss rock).

Lion Heart

My current Sun team (just beat the Water trial): 

Rowlet Lv 25

Cutiefly Lv 22

Mudbray Lv 21

Grimer Lv 23

Bounsweet Lv 22

Dewpider Lv 16 (just caught him)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

I am blown away by how useful A-Grimer is. He's immune to one of his main weaknesses (Psychic), and as a Poison type Pokemon he can go after those Fairies. On top of that mine has Poison Touch so I can Poison something too. 

I also heard a lot of great things about Mudbray: mine has Stamina so every time I get hit my Defense goes up. 

There's so many Pokemon I want to try I don't even know who to replace :giveup: 

ModernEcstasy

So excited for the mailman to come tomorrow. 

Oh, and heads up for those who don't know. You can now catch a Ditto on Pokémon Go.  

It can be any wild pokemon in disguise 

1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

I am blown away by how useful A-Grimer is. He's immune to one of his main weaknesses (Psychic), and as a Poison type Pokemon he can go after those Fairies. On top of that mine has Poison Touch so I can Poison something too. 

I also heard a lot of great things about Mudbray: mine has Stamina so every time I get hit my Defense goes up. 

There's so many Pokemon I want to try I don't even know who to replace :giveup: 

Poision types definitely got a good treatment this time around, especially with the inclusion of both the Salandit and Mareanie lines. Alolan Grimer/Muk are much more useful than its pure poision counterpart. :excited2:

Toxapex can play so many mind games with its possibilities between the Merciless/Regenerator ability and Baneful Bunker+Venoshock Combo. The new Bronzong.  

Lion Heart
2 hours ago, Canon said:

Poision types definitely got a good treatment this time around, especially with the inclusion of both the Salandit and Mareanie lines. Alolan Grimer/Muk are much more useful than its pure poision counterpart. :excited2:

Toxapex can play so many mind games with its possibilities between the Merciless/Regenerator ability and Baneful Bunker+Venoshock Combo. The new Bronzong.  

I heard a lot of great things about this one too! I can't wait to get one. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived