Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Logan said:

Who all is buying Sun? 

hi

7 hours ago, Haroon said:

They've announced a new fighter for Pokken Tournament, it's...Croagunk :huh: 

Like what the heck :rip: There are so many great Pokemon to choose from and they go with CROAGUNK!? :deadbanana: I mean come on, the last announcement was Darkrai, we could have so many cool Pokemon joining the roster, for example:

Ampharos
Darmanitan
Starmie
Conkeldurr
Pangoro
Alakazam
Roserade
Flygon
Kangaskhan
Electivire
etc

EVEN TOXICROAK! But no, we got Croagunk :flop: 

edit: Omg I didn't notice that Scizor had been revealed before, YESSS :excited2: 

I think its because Croagunk was one of DP's mascots and one of the memorable mons in the anime. And well, he is the straightman between him and Brock throughout the entire series in every comical scenes. :laughga: 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
Just now, Helios said:

I think its because Croagunk was one of DP's mascots and one of the memorable mons in the anime. And well, he is the straightman between him and Brock throughout the entire series in every comical scenes. :laughga: 

It's just super unexpected even more because Croagunk's already an assist Pokemon in the game :omg: Although that does totally open the possibilities of more assist Pokemon becoming fighters, like I assumed they couldn't be before and I was pretty upset at the thought of Dragonite being relegated like that :rip: 

bionic
1 hour ago, Logan said:

You can be my Pokémon dealer 

I can also be your Bionic dealer :green: 

buy bionic

Haroon

OMG they're releasing a Solgaleo + Lunaala New Nintendo 3DS XL :excited2: 

CsPuWTQUsAAMr-3.jpg-large.0.jpeg

New-3DS-XL-Pokemon_09-13-16_003.jpg

It's beautiful but I still don't think it's enough for me to ditch my current handheld :sweat: I think I'll move over when the new generation comes along :huh: 

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG they're releasing a Solgaleo + Lunaala New Nintendo 3DS XL  

CsPuWTQUsAAMr-3.jpg-large.0.jpeg

New-3DS-XL-Pokemon_09-13-16_003.jpg

It's beautiful but I still don't think it's enough for me to ditch my current handheld  I think I'll move over when the new generation comes along  

As cool as it is, I'm not going to trade in my 3DS and have to pay the difference :P especially since they do this for like every game. 

Haroon
Just now, Logan said:

As cool as it is, I'm not going to trade in my 3DS and have to pay the difference :P especially since they do this for like every game. 

Yeah :noparty: All in all I think they've released better limited edition ones, I think it's the black on white that had me stunned but I'm going through other limited edition ones now and this one isn't towards the top :laughga: 

HOWEVER!!! In Japan they're releasing this one which I think is k-k-k-kawaii :heart:

new-nintendo-3ds-ll-pikachu-edition-yell

original.jpg

new-nintendo-3ds-ll-pikachu-edition-yell

Lion Heart
On 11/1/2016 at 2:25 PM, Logan said:

Who all is buying Sun? 

I am as well. :giveup: 

I'm going to need Harambe on my team so I hope you can trade me that one too. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

39 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I am as well. :giveup: 

I'm going to need Harambe on my team so I hope you can trade me that one too. 

Yes I would love to :) 

13 days :giveup: I don't know why I'm so excited because most of the new ones are ugly, but I'm loving the new graphics. 

Bayonetta

The Pokemon I'm planning to have on my team so far (not competitively viable I KNOW :nails:): 

1) Lurantis

tumblr_ob8jhz1QB81t1j1quo1_500.gif

It's elegant & super gay. I'm in love.

2) Minior

tumblr_obbgwftzSI1ty772no1_500.png

THIS GUY JUST SEEMS LIKE SO MUCH FUN AND I LIVE FOR ITS DESIGN 

3) Oricorio

tumblr_obfz2bZyuQ1t1ig6no1_400.gif

Ghost/Sensu style. I don't why but I just LOVE this bitch!

4) Tsareena

tumblr_ofdpewLWdk1rhrv7go1_500.png

A GAY ICON

5) Palossand

tumblr_oc6ahv7ZEa1u2vo2go1_540.gif

Love the sandcastle possessed concept

6) Alolan Persian 

tumblr_og7mgl0uY51sbwerbo1_500.png

Love its ability and fat head

Spoiler

Would be cool if everyone posted their planned teams.

5 hours ago, Paris Hilton said:

We also have to have to have a GGD Pokemon S&M tournament, I think that would be super fun :sis:

Not to worry. There are upcoming plans for this thread that I thought of for months now and I might message @Haroon and some members regarding this for some extra help. :) This thread could have been more active, it just happens that Gen 7 isnt there yet and Gen 6 is a dying horse. :laughga: 

I need to take care a lot of stuff IRL first before anything else tho. :air:  Just stay tuned. ;) 

Haroon
1 minute ago, Helios said:

Not to worry. There are upcoming plans for this thread that I thought of for months now and I might message @Haroon and some members regarding this for some extra help. :) This thread could have been more active, it just happens that Gen 7 isnt there yet and Gen 6 is a dying horse. :laughga: 

I need to take care a lot of stuff IRL first before anything else tho. :air:  Just stay tuned. ;) 

Oooh yay, I'd love to get involved with a GGD tournament :woohoo: I dropped the ball on the Alpha Sapphire + Omega Ruby one because I ended up flopping out of playing that game :noparty: 

The past 2 tournaments have been a blast though, and I'd totally recommend everyone to get involved :yay: I still have the tournament trees and everyone's individual sprites from the first 2 tournaments saved on my other laptop :nick: 

4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Oooh yay, I'd love to get involved with a GGD tournament :woohoo: I dropped the ball on the Alpha Sapphire + Omega Ruby one because I ended up flopping out of playing that game :noparty: 

The past 2 tournaments have been a blast though, and I'd totally recommend everyone to get involved :yay: I still have the tournament trees and everyone's individual sprites from the first 2 tournaments saved on my other laptop :nick: 

I just want to let you know that I pm'd you. :emma:

Haroon
5 minutes ago, Helios said:

I just want to let you know that I pm'd you. :emma:

I haven't recieved anything :confused: 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived