💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

Lagg
Just now, bionic said:

I think I'm about 1/3 or a 1/2 of the way through. Maybe I'll care about these remakes if they fix the real lag issues and many bugs the originals contain

Yeah the totem battles could have been a lot more intense if it werent for the lags. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lagg

Looks like I'm gonna have a lot of editting to do in the op yet again :sweat:

ChavaWM

Almost looks like Solgaleo and Lunala fused with Necro-forgot his name

They have the black prism look now, just like the 3rd legendary does

bionic
14 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Almost looks like Solgaleo and Lunala fused with Necro-forgot his name

They have the [redacted] prism look now, just like the 3rd legendary does

katy's impact

buy bionic

JUST IN (from the E3 Presentation I watched earlier)

They just announced that they're currently developing main series titles for the Nintendo Switch. It wont be around for more than a year however. The only thing we have for now is merely just a confirmation but hey at least we now know that they're actually doing it. :D

bionic
1 hour ago, Lagg said:

JUST IN (from the E3 Presentation I watched earlier)

They just announced that they're currently developing main series titles for the Nintendo Switch. It wont be around for more than a year however. The only thing we have for now is merely just a confirmation but hey at least we now know that they're actually doing it. :D

So it'll be ghe next gen? 

buy bionic

Haroon

I was expecting some type of promo picture for the new Pokemon RPG :rip: Like if not a trailer or teaser video then some prototype picture or something, but we literally got nothing :deadbanana:

Logan
20 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I was expecting some type of promo picture for the new Pokemon RPG :rip: Like if not a trailer or teaser video then some prototype picture or something, but we literally got nothing :deadbanana:

Makes me believe it's just a concept and they haven't even started it or know the name of it yet. 

bionic
14 minutes ago, Logan said:

Makes me believe it's just a concept and they haven't even started it or know the name of it yet. 

Probably very early development

buy bionic

16 hours ago, bionic said:

So it'll be ghe next gen? 

Most likely.

16 hours ago, Haroon said:

The development's still at an early stage. I mean they did showcase S̶M̶'̶s̶ USUM's drafts back in the first Gen 7 Pokemon Direct but maybe they just want a clean E3 presentation with just only proper gameplay footage without any prototype footage or blueprints. :shrug:

• 4 weeks later...
toewsy

A-YO gworlz, does anyone have RBY on virtual console? My Yung Cereal needs more spoons and a longer stache but insists on leaving me first :selena:

• 2 weeks later...

Mess I thought I already posted this here but anyway :selena:

Shiny Tapu Koko is now available via Internet until Aug 14 in North American servers. Grab yours now if you still haven't. 😁

Tapu Koko is received at Lv 60 in a Cherish Ball. It has the ability Electric Surge, and holds the item Electric Seed. It has a Timid Nature, and knows the moves Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility and Electroball.

Shiny_Tapu_Koko.png

• 2 weeks later...
ChicaSkas

So has everybody been knocking themselves out trying to get Lugia and Articuno? I've failed both times.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• 2 weeks later...
ChavaWM
On 7/26/2017 at 0:55 AM, ChicaSkas said:

So has everybody been knocking themselves out trying to get Lugia and Articuno? I've failed both times.

There isn't a pogo thread?

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

There isn't a pogo thread?

make one :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived