💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Updating Gaga's Spotify Pics

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I hope that one day she has an era of nothing but brown hair so that silly fans can stop this whole bullshit about "Gaga needs to be blonde to be recognizable, have GP mass appeal and to have hit singles!" like what if Gaga doesn't care about being recognizable? Even with blonde hair she changes her image all the time. Her trademark look is still blonde hair with the bow and tan because that's the only look thats been consistent in an era.

13VictorC
31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I think it works like iTunes and Apple Music banner, they will update it once new album is out.

What album? :sis:

Seriously though, I think Gaga prefers having unrecognizable profile pics so that she can surprise people when she explodes with her return.

Chelseaaaaaa

Yawn. Who cares if she looks recognizable or not? It's LADY GAGA. She changes her  appearance monthly. The second she starts being super identifiable that's when I'll get worried.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
4 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Yawn. Who cares if she looks recognizable or not? It's LADY GAGA. She changes her  appearance monthly. The second she starts being super identifiable that's when I'll get worried.

Gosh everyone is so rude lmao I just want her to come back and slay.  No one notices her when she's brunette.  She was just as Gaga if not more Gaga when she still always had the red lips and bleached hair

Glory

Keep it, it should even have been the album cover, or this.81uuWvXlNuL._SL1500_.jpg.

The pre-era promo was flawless.

Alien Tulip
Just now, whipopotamus said:

Gosh everyone is so rude lmao I just want her to come back and slay.  No one notices her when she's brunette.  She was just as Gaga if not more Gaga when she still always had the red lips and bleached hair

Maybe Gaga is just tired of people "owning" her blonde image. What's so bad about Gaga having brown hair? You had a meltdown a few weeks ago when she wore a brown wig and said no one in the public recognized her. Gaga is too versatile to stick to only one hair color, music style, etc. If Gaga is blonde its because she feels like being blonde, not because she's forced to because fans want her to be this iconic blonde pop star.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Maybe Gaga is just tired of people "owning" her blonde image. What's so bad about Gaga having brown hair? You had a meltdown a few weeks ago when she wore a brown wig and said no one in the public recognized her. Gaga is too versatile to stick to only one hair color, music style, etc. If Gaga is blonde its because she feels like being blonde, not because she's forced to because fans want her to be this iconic blonde pop star.

I hardly had a meltdown omg There's a reason why the Koons sculpture had blonde hair and not brunette or teal hair tbh

Alien Tulip
Just now, whipopotamus said:

I hardly had a meltdown omg There's a reason why the Koons sculpture had blonde hair and not brunette or teal hair tbh

and there's a reason why ARTPOP wasn't the album she had in mind. She was too busy trying to please the public with an image of her old self and an album full of dance songs. She's not that girl anymore ;) 

dopega
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I think it works like iTunes and Apple Music banner, they will update it once new album is out.

But why didn't they update it when C2C came out?

Spoiler

Even tho Tony is in most of those C2C promo pics

Lady-Gaga-and-Tony-Bennett-for-Cheek-to-

Spoiler

Just crop the old man out :derpga:

tumblr_nqrr4u0T3h1rxpy75o1_500.jpg

2a2b59c1-0578-47b7-8390-e3e23990c89a.jpg

Btw this look slays my heart :diane::wub:

RAMROD
5 hours ago, Hway said:

But why didn't they update it when C2C came out?

Hide contents

Even tho Tony is in most of those C2C promo pics

Lady-Gaga-and-Tony-Bennett-for-Cheek-to-

Hide contents

Just crop the old man out :derpga:

tumblr_nqrr4u0T3h1rxpy75o1_500.jpg

2a2b59c1-0578-47b7-8390-e3e23990c89a.jpg

Btw this look slays my heart :diane::wub:

It is Tony's album, Gaga was just collaborator. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

15jocart

As long as the Artist is listed as "Lady Gaga" I think most people won't even process the picture tbh :huh: (I always see album art in Spotify)

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived