💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Updating Gaga's Spotify Pics

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Does anyone ever notice that Gaga's spotify pictures/ and itunes pictures haven't been updated since ARTPOP?  It's the pic of her with the brown hair on that chair made of circuit boards....

I feel like it's unrecognizable for some people and Bobby or someone should change the pics to blonde pictures ASAP.

Anyone else feel this way?

Isn't the whole point of Gaga from the public perspective to be constantly unrecognizable though?

Shipper

But we rarely get any promo pics of Gaga with brown hair. True that it is unrecognizable to some but then I love that picture. LG5 might be a brunette hair era for all we know.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

FATCAT
15 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Does anyone ever notice that Gaga's spotify pictures/ and itunes pictures haven't been updated since ARTPOP?  It's the pic of her with the brown hair on that chair made of circuit boards....

I feel like it's unrecognizable for some people and Bobby or someone should change the pics to blonde pictures ASAP.

Anyone else feel this way?

People don't recognize her by her face anyway. She's know for what's around her.

Purr more, hiss less.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
11 minutes ago, Nino said:

Isn't the whole point of Gaga from the public perspective to be constantly unrecognizable though?

I guess yeah.  I wonder what normal people think she looks like actually LOL

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

I guess yeah.  I wonder what normal people think she looks like actually LOL

are you implying that LMs are abnormal? :lolga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

CyanLights

Spotify profiles are typically updated with new solo album releases or major single releases. 

dopega
22 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

It's the pic of her with the brown hair on that chair made of circuit boards....

tumblr_mvhztyia831qzt4ovo1_1280.jpg

This?

JustAnotherDay

I don't think they are updated unless new music is coming out, the photos are supposed to represent an artists music so having a newer picture that aren't connected to new music doesn't really make sense. They will be updated once she releases the lead single.

was NickARTPOP

Antonio

I love this picture so much:flutter:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

RAMROD

I think it works like iTunes and Apple Music banner, they will update it once new album is out.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived