💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do you prefer "Videophone" with or without Gaga?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Serendipity

The song is utter trash. Neither Bey nor Gaga could save that monstrosity :madge: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Fernster7

With Gaga, although the song is really forgettable and boring in every form.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Prettiestboy

Girl you are wildin!!! No one really featured the song until gaga was on it! I'm so offended at this thread!! MODS!! Get rid of ha!! Lol jk but I really only like gaga verse and background vocals 👄 #YouLikeWhatYouSee #Owe #ComeOnAndVideoMe #Owe how can't you love that **** 

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Prettiestboy said:

Girl you are wildin!!! No one really featured the song until gaga was on it! I'm so offended at this thread!! MODS!! Get rid of ha!! Lol jk but I really only like gaga verse and background vocals 👄 #YouLikeWhatYouSee #Owe #ComeOnAndVideoMe #Owe how can't you love that **** 

Gotta love the newbs...

Prettiestboy

I maybe a newbie on posting things on gagadaily but I've used this site since 2009 and I've been a die hard gaga fan since 2008 when just dance released #Choom 🙄

ReidOne
19 minutes ago, Prettiestboy said:

I'm cracking up!!! Totally fair response, thank you!! :rockstar:

Archived