Isnt tons of stuff removed?

Yep!

Stephen
On 6/14/2016 at 7:36 PM, Hauser said:

Im about to watch it right now :giveup:

Ill get back here with my critique when I finish it 🔥

What did you think?

TopazBlue

Watched it last night and it was awesome!

Edited very well, and it made a new perspective while keeping the story

Very good job! Well done :sara:

asia thinks so too :derpga:

VjezLXc.jpg

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Stephen
29 minutes ago, TopazBlue said:

Watched it last night and it was awesome!

Edited very well, and it made a new perspective while keeping the story

Very good job! Well done :sara:

asia thinks so too :derpga:

VjezLXc.jpg

Yaaaaaaas lmao glad you enjoyed 

Hauser
9 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

What did you think?

Sorry just got out of work, but ugh it brought back memories, like there is so much of the season that I forgot. I appreciated Gaga's acting a lot more on this watch than on the first time I watched it week by week. My mom walked in the room when Gaga was doing the flashback to when she first met Valentino and she couldnt believe that was Gaga 💀 All around, bravo! :') 🙌

Stephen
40 minutes ago, Hauser said:

Sorry just got out of work, but ugh it brought back memories, like there is so luch of the season that I forgot. I appreciated Gaga's actung a lot more on this watch than on the firet time I watched it week by week. My mol walked in the room when Gaga was diing the flashback to when she forst met Valentino and she couldnt believe that was Gaga 💀 All around, bravo! :') 🙌

Awesome! :) 

Hauser
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

Awesome! :) 

Lord I should really proofread when Im on mobile 😐

Stephen
1 hour ago, Hauser said:

Lord I should really proofread when Im on mobile 😐

:air: you're good. Thanks for watching love 

Stephen

Question for those who watched - Did you find it confusing that Alex was suddenly a vampire without me showing it? I wanted to minimalize her character but I'm thinking it might seem odd if you've never watched the show before. Thoughts? 

@Harry @channel @Hauser

Harry
2 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Question for those who watched - Did you find it confusing that Alex was suddenly a vampire without me showing it? I wanted to minimalize her character but I'm thinking it might seem odd if you've never watched the show before. Thoughts? 

@Harry @channel @Hauser

I think because I've seen the show before I didn't care that it was omitted, but it probably would've been slightly confusing if you'd never seen it tbh. Although, thinking about it now, you included the part where John finds her sleeping in the coffin with Holden which could act as a cool surprise/suggestion that it has happened.

Stephen
52 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think because I've seen the show before I didn't care that it was omitted, but it probably would've been slightly confusing if you'd never seen it tbh. Although, thinking about it now, you included the part where John finds her sleeping in the coffin with Holden which could act as a cool surprise/suggestion that it has happened.

That was my intention! I wonder if it's too confusing though. I'm showing it to my friend later today who's never watched the show, so we shall see.

Lina Morgana

I finally got the chance to watch the whole thing from start to finish, and you did a phenomenal job! :applause: Only suggestion I have is possibly uploading it on Openload.co so people can easily download and stream HD from the same site. Anyways, I'm looking forward to whatever projects you have coming next on your YouTube channel. :nick:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Archived