šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

other

HOTEL (AHS Fanedit) Available Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

christinahoney

Can I ask what you did to the unnecessary sexxx scenes?

Like GaGa grinding naked on that guy, or the p0rnĀ shooting scene, or the hotel manager raping dead bodies,Ā the monster ass raping the addict, the gaga threesome/foursomes with the blood, etc...

I hate those kinda scenes, it's the reason I stopped watching. You probably didn't remove them? But if you did I'd watch this immediately hah so I have to ask :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
3 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I love itĀ :saira:Ā I'd much rater watch this than the whole season, you cut it just right.

d96.jpg

Thank you! <3

16 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Can I ask what you did to the unnecessary sexxx scenes?

Like GaGa grinding naked on that guy, or the p0rnĀ shooting scene, or the hotel manager raping dead bodies,Ā the monster ass raping the addict, the gaga threesome/foursomes with the blood, etc...

I hate those kinda scenes, it's the reason I stopped watching. You probably didn't remove them? But if you did I'd watch this immediately hah so I have to ask :)

Well I don't agree that those scenes are unnecessary, but yes I did cut some of them. The p0rn shooting scene is cut, and the addiction demon (drill rape) is cut. The bloody foursome is still there.

christinahoney

What about the hotel manager raping the dead bodies?

Actually yeah I thought the GaGa orgies were OK to the story, because it set up the whole jealousy and vampire storyline. But combined with all the unnecessary stuffĀ (theĀ rape, and the p0rn and the tourist sexxx and all sorta stuff that just had no relevance to the main story), it just made it really uncomfortable to watch for me.

Edit: I stopped around episode 6/7 (whichever had the p0rn shoot) lol so your vid would be good for me :)

Stephen
2 hours ago, christinahoney said:

What about the hotel manager raping the dead bodies?

Actually yeah I thought the GaGa orgies were OK to the story, because it set up the whole jealousy and vampire storyline. But combined with all the unnecessary stuffĀ (theĀ rape, and the p0rn and the tourist sexxx and all sorta stuff that just had no relevance to the main story), it just made it really uncomfortable to watch for me.

Edit: I stopped around episode 6/7 (whichever had the p0rn shoot) lol so your vid would be good for me :)

I don't recall the manager raping bodiesĀ :huh: Are you talking about Kathy Bates?

christinahoney
59 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I don't recall the manager raping bodiesĀ :huh: Are you talking about Kathy Bates?

Noooo

Evan Peters has a couple of scenes where he's slashing some dead bodies & raping them o_o Sorry for being unclear.

Anyway your vid downloaded! Yay!

Stephen
35 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Noooo

Evan Peters has a couple of scenes where he's slashing some dead bodies & raping them o_o Sorry for being unclear.

Anyway your vid downloaded! Yay!

Oh!! That scene only last maybe 30 seconds, and yes it's still in there.

I hope you can get through it! HahaĀ 

Stephen
warhol killer

IS THIS THE MOVIE FILM EDIT OMG

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

crisTEAne

@Admin,Ā it should be promoted on the front page with a banner tbh. :madge:Ā 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Igor Ferreira Giacomini

I WATCH IT AND ITS AMAZING A CUT STORY ONLY OF COUNTESS AND MARCH, GREAT MOVIE EDIT ;)

Archived