đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

GGD User Says "All Mine" Was Recorded By Him

Princess Die

Featured Posts

Just now, Koreku said:

You're the one that made the song? :excited2: you're so talented!

Thank you! I was so happy with the response I was getting from some people! The song was written with my band and me. Hopefully some of you guys will like the album when it's out 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, Naikens said:

Thank you 💙 I was only trying to protect gaga from real hacks by distracting people. The song/album will be out in the fall 

How did you make it? Did you make the instrumental/record the vocals. I'm curious as to how you made it sound pretty real. :diane:

2 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

How did you make it? Did you make the instrumental/record the vocals. I'm curious as to how you made it sound pretty real. :diane:

The band all worked together to write the song. I wrote all of the vocal melodies and play the synths in the song. The "leak" is just the song pitched up to a different key to make my vox sound like gaga 

Koreku
Just now, Naikens said:

The band all worked together to write the song. I wrote all of the vocal melodies and play the synths in the song. 

Who sang it? They sound just like Gaga :air:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Dark Anatomy

The band all worked together to write the song. I wrote all of the vocal melodies and play the synths in the song. 

Why don't you put out a HQ version as yourself? 

5 minutes ago, Koreku said:

Who sang it? They sound just like Gaga :air:

Its my vocals pitched up to sound like gaga. I was even surprised  how some parts ended up sounding like her 

1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Why don't you put out a HQ version as yourself? 

The song and album arent finished. We're still in the recording process and then we need to talk to our label about mixing it 

Dark Anatomy

The song and album arent finished. We're still in the recording process and then we need to talk to our label about mixing it 

Cool. Tag me when it's done. 

Just now, Naikens said:

Just now, Strigoi said:

Cool. Tag me when it's done. 

Me too! :p

Good lord people are desperate for attention :awkney:

And their 'distracting' and 'protecting Gaga' story,

like they didn't put the entire site on alert to search for leaks all night :neyde: 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

monstereo
9 minutes ago, Naikens said:

Its my vocals pitched up to sound like gaga. I was even surprised  how some parts ended up sounding like her 

You should post a HQ snippet of the 'All Mine' song to officially prove its not Gaga so people can finally stfu about it.

Igor Ferreira Giacomini
12 minutes ago, monstereo said:

You should post a HQ snippet of the 'All Mine' song to officially prove its not Gaga so people can finally stfu about it.

post the full song in HQ please cuz I can hear anything in that rip from periscope

3 minutes ago, Igor Ferreira Giacomini said:

post the full song in HQ please cuz I can hear anything in that rip from periscope

It'll be out in the fall

Solitaire
5 minutes ago, Naikens said:

It'll be out in the fall

post full lyrics then?

Another member posted that All Mine is a demo from ARTPOP so at least one of you is wrong, if not both, so someone's gonna get dragged to the pits of hell when the truth is revealed about this song :green:

- Previously Sycothisis

Archived