opinion

LG5 Will Divide The Fanbase

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Truth is tho that All Mine is at the very least possible, and at most an actual authentic leak.

As a result of the drastic change I can see people leaving. And they would be completely justified in doing so tbh.

Personally I've been looking into moving to ATRL for a while now, the property value over there is really in my favor. GGD has gotten rough lately, we've got neighbours on the left who haven't been getting water access for almost 3 years, and weird culty, Monster-supremacist neighbours on the right telling me it's sunny when we're in the middle of tornado season :smh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Phoenix

it was divided long ago dude

don't you recall little venusians vs. g.u.y.s

💎

fashion monster

As if we were a united fanbase... I stalked GGD for more than a year before subscribe and even back then we had different opinions regarding BTW. 

Sister

I am happy that I don't listen to leaks or rumours. I don't have any of this anxiety.:hor:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JustifyMyLove

When we have the album released and turns out All mine was just that guy messing w you all I'll laugh a lot lmao

Julia Volkova #1 stan

hoodrat

Every little thing she does divides the fanbase. Like I don't even want to think about what LG5 is going to do to us :toofunny:

Gagadonna

You cannot talk about LG5 on the basis on one (fake) song 

By the way I'm sure it's not Gaga. The voice is too nasal, the person just sounds like those fans who made fake ARTPOP songs back in 2012-2013 (fake ARTPOP song, fake Tea, fake Onion Girl) 

RAMROD

Isn't that obvious tho?

It always have and always will.

It already happen as we speak, with some dance pop fans refusing to hear any other genres, for whatever reasons.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

Bernie and Hillary already did that. LG5 is a will not be as huge as "I'm with her" or "Feel the Bern."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gangie

All Mine slays! It should be lead if it's real! :diane:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Phlop

all her albums divide the fan base. TFM fans died off when BTW was released. The gp left during BTW. Some fans that loved TF didn't like the darker look for TFM. And some that liked TF liked AP. She's never gonna please everyone

BYE

Michelle

This happens every time a new album come out. That's just how it is.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Michelle
1 hour ago, just4fun said:

Bernie and Hillary already did that. LG5 is a will not be as huge as "I'm with her" or "Feel the Bern."

:toofunny: I laughed out loud. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived