ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

Looks photoshopped and fanmade.

Go see A Star is Born

Schwerk
2 hours ago, Sky del Blue said:

They look like a sweet lesbian couple 

They really do. The way they pose together it's like they've known each other for years. So intriguing how Gaga seems to truly connect with pretty much everyone she meets. It's like she has room for an unlimited amount of (inspiring) friends. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

HighlandHeart
10 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

The whole tone of their interview rubs me the wrong way. It's like,  "Ugh fame is just the worst thing to ever happen to us. Let's pose for a magazine cover to get our minds off it."

Oh please stop it. They were just being honest about the dark side of fame. They're allowed to be. You make it out like it's some gift they should feel lucky to have which is ridiculous. They didn't say it's the worst thing to have happened to them, and considering Gaga's past trauma I think you know this isn't fair. 

And whole tone? You haven't even seen the full thing yet. I'm sick of people being so quick to be presumptive because it sets their greater opinion in stone and won't let them open their minds. It happens time and time again. 

You're talking like a politician. Things are definitely are more black and white than what you just said. There are contracts, agreements etc. And they're hardly gonna say "Fame is isolating, lets be self-pitying martyrs and quit our jobs." Please. If you ask me that cover shows and represents two strong and stoic survivors. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

fede ARTPOP

LG5 promo is here

:stalkga:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Archived