Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Charts In France: RedOne speaks about Gaga and more in a new interview

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

He didn't anything brand new really.

Elle a cette carrière très intéressante maintenant...
Oui, c'est vrai...

This smells like shade :neyde:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I don't know how many times he wants to say that. It's like he is stuck on repeat.

I think it's quite interesting. There's a subtle change of tone here. In other interviews he implied Gaga didn't know what direction she wanted to go in, now he's saying he doesn't know which direction Gaga wants to go in and if his songs match it.

Helxig
Just now, Sycamore said:

I don't know how many times he wants to say that. It's like he is stuck on repeat.

It's probably on repeat in his brain! I'm sure he can't stop thinking about the fate of those songs, just waiting until she gets back to him about what she might use. He did say he thought that one was Grammy worthy, and one was going to be the lead single. So I'm sure he's getting impatient to know what's up and is just thinking about it every day!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MaybeKermit

When the interviewer asked him if the songs sound like the songs on The Fame, he answerred that he tried to satisfy what the fans are expecting, but also what Gaga wants to do this time. It's a mix of both. 

ViviLittleM

Not CIF saying that TF & TFM are the best albums according to fans loool

MaybeKermit

He also says that He doesn't know what's going to happen with the eight songs, and he believes she doesn't know herself what she wants on the album. So, we just have to wait and see!

MaybeKermit
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

well, in general those are the two albums almost every fan loves, especially TFM. So yeah...... but that's another discussion :stalkga:

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

well, in general those are the two albums almost every fan loves, especially TFM. So yeah...... but that's another discussion :stalkga:

Well they're the most popular with the GP...

Born This Way is my jam. And ya know what? I'd even take a good old ARTPOP session over The Fame Monster these days... The Fame... Never loved it :hor:  liked it. But never loved. I know. Burn me at the stake.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

kabirartfling
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"We made eight songs together for the album, but I don't know if they're the direction she wants to go in. You know, new things come in the path of big artists and they can decide they don't want to do this or that anymore."

Idk why but he Sounds like a bitter bitch to me

Give your love to me

HEARTHUNTER

He really seems to be stuck in the past! This isn't a good sign either for his presence in LG5 or his production with her. I'm waiting to see but I'm not keeping my hopes up

Didymus
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Until 2013 that was the case, actually. I remember how it was here, even in the beginning of 2013. Beyond clear that BTW was the least liked album. It just got magically re-evaluated after ARTPOP was released, but I don't expect journalists to know that.

kabirartfling

Does anyone care to translate this french blabber?

Give your love to me

arthurhmangum

Everyone knows that you work with her again on her next album.

We did eight songs together for her album. But I do not know if that's the direction it wants to go. You know, artists grow older, things happen in life so they do not want to do this or that ...

In terms of sound, it is close to "The Fame"?

In fact, with these songs, what I tried to do is keep what fans expect but also what it wants to do now. It's a mix. So let's see... Anyway, I think it will hit hard, either with me or with others. 

So you still do not know if any of the eight songs will be on the album, or eight anyway? I saw that she was working with so many people...

Not at all. Nobody knows. I think that she herself does not know yet... Yes, she works with a lot of people. She tries to find the good stuff. We will see what it gives.

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived