๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy Feeling (Revamped & Taking Requests)

Kirilll

Featured Posts

He has a valid point, they may be hq images,

but when you resize them for your graphics, you either smush them in,

or pull them out to much, and you stretch them.

If you use photoshop, you should try using Ctrl + alt + I to resize your images.

It works a lot better.

but anyways, I like your icon :)

Thanks for the advice

:yes:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kirilll

• Sex Dreams

• JaysAMess

• Star

Sex Dreams

Rude much

Forget it

I don't even care tbh

:pressed:

I'm not being rude. You are. I'm giving advice which you obviously can't take.

JaysAMess

I'm not being rude. You are. I'm giving advice which you obviously can't take.

You're being extremely rude, don't say you're not. You told him you'd forget about the sig he made you, simply because he posted an eyerolling gif. Don't be ****ing rude, he put effort into that sig for you.

Sex Dreams

You're being extremely rude, don't say you're not. You told him you'd forget about the sig he made you, simply because he posted an eyerolling gif. Don't be ****ing rude, he put effort into that sig for you.

You want me to use it? Fine. Just because I wanna be nice. And by the way, stop getting involved with so many of my conversations. *blaaawk*

Oh and he said he didn't care anyways. tumblr_lzctbcm7Zv1r5gvg1o1_250.gif

Edited by Roman

You want me to use it? Fine. Just because I wanna be nice. And by the way, stop getting involved with so many of my conversations. *blaaawk*

Oh and he said he didn't care anyways. tumblr_lzctbcm7Zv1r5gvg1o1_250.gif

Don't request from people if you're not going to use the set, it's rude. It's also rude of you to say that to Jay, because he's just helping Born-This-Way out.

Sex Dreams

Don't request from people if you're not going to use the set, it's rude. It's also rude of you to say that to Jay, because he's just helping Born-This-Way out.

tumblr_lziah3nQFh1qhdbxt.gif

I apologized to Jay a few weeks ago.

And later he told me he doesen't care about my "i'm sowwy" messages.

So, I don't need him everywhere I go. Its not normal.

I'm over it.

I've said what I needed too say.

EDIT: Wrong gif. :usrs:

Edited by Roman

JaysAMess

And he wonders why his GA thread is dead lol.

ANYWAYS. Born-The-Way, you've definitely improved A LOT. I like how you're starting to mess around with colouring, which is great. Your texture use is starting to work nicely.. Again, I like how you've started using textures. As SnowWhite said, work on your images.. since they are actually stretched. Also, work on your font choice and position. I know it's tough, I think most GAs have problems with font choices and positions. It's all about practice though, so keep it up.

I think once you get your font choices and fixing your stretching problem, you'll be on your way to being a really good GA. Keep it up and don't let rude b---hes put you off. ;)

Sex Dreams

And he wonders why his GA thread is dead lol.

ANYWAYS. Born-The-Way, you've definitely improved A LOT. I like how you're starting to mess around with colouring, which is great. Your texture use is starting to work nicely.. Again, I like how you've started using textures. As SnowWhite said, work on your images.. since they are actually stretched. Also, work on your font choice and position. I know it's tough, I think most GAs have problems with font choices and positions. It's all about practice though, so keep it up.

I think once you get your font choices and fixing your stretching problem, you'll be on your way to being a really good GA. Keep it up and don't let rude b---hes put you off. ;)

Jay...someone said something about your work before and someone said at least respect it. I still respect your work. But you're disgusting.

Oh and don't even think about replying to this.

Edited by Roman

JaysAMess

Jay...someone said something about your work before and someone said at least respect it. I still respect your work. But you're disgusting.

I haven't commented on your work? And stop spamming Born-This-Way's thread now. If you want to talk it out, go to the guys thread.

You're going way off topic, so please take your petty comments elsewhere. He's not disgusting, he actually very friendly. Just not to rude and obnoxious people.

Anyways, I like this a lot! :) You're definitely improving everyday, keep up the good work :cool: