Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I was so sad, when I saw this photo of Gaga

Nono

Featured Posts

Nono
8 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Did you honestly think she'd be in her 60s and wearing high heels on her own time? She is human. Grow up. 

Im not talking about the heels, Im talking about the whole outfit, she can be creative and interesting without the heels 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari
Just now, Nono said:

Im not talking about the heels, Im talking about the whole outfit, she can be creative and interesting without the heels 

It's HER OWN PERSONAL TIME! She can do whatever she wants; wear a vagina outfit, wear workout clothes, or wear pjs, she is not putting on a concert. Do you stay fashionable 24/7? When you are off from work/school, do you stay in your fancy clothes or wear comfy clothes? Just because she is a pop star does not mean she can not enjoy her own time. 

prince

I loved the fact that she'd go from hotel to car in a couture piece and change in the car to catch a flight in a new outfit but I think I like the fact that Gaga is so casual now and just care free, some how this seems more Gaga and real than her previous looks. She's happy and relaxed but when she has to be somewhere and make an impact she really makes an impact, its nice to see her laid back and chilled out one minute and then on the red carpet slaying it the next

Nono
11 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

It's HER OWN PERSONAL TIME! She can do whatever she wants; wear a vagina outfit, wear workout clothes, or wear pjs, she is not putting on a concert. Do you stay fashionable 24/7? When you are off from work/school, do you stay in your fancy clothes or wear comfy clothes? Just because she is a pop star does not mean she can not enjoy her own time. 

When did you become a fan? In 2014??she was famous because she was always (in her business and private life)wearing high fashion to the airport, to the hotel on the random days... She even said in some interviews that we are never going to see her in basic clothes, without the wigs etc..And the last 2 years she stopped doing it. Im not some lunatic who is expecting her to be the perfect little doll, she was doing it before all the fckn time, so its natural to notice that she is not doing that anymore and to wonder why.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

Quite the damaging quote from 2011:

"I want to give my fans everything they deserve and they do not deserve sweatpants and sneakers. They deserve the real me all the time, and this is who I am."

:poot:

Edit: Also, from 2010:

"You see legendary people taking out their trash, I think it's destroying showbusiness. I'd never give up my wigs and hats for anything."

OH MY GOD IF SHE SEES THIS

chaeri pls

Didymus
Just now, littlepotter said:

OH MY GOD IF SHE SEES THIS

It would be interesting to "confront" her with this, not to trap her, but just to see what she thinks of it now. We could get some fascinating answers.

I should be an interviewer for god's sake :chica: Tired of the dumb questions in her interviews.

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It would be interesting to "confront" her with this, not to trap her, but just to see what she thinks of it now. We could get some fascinating answers.

I should be an interviewer for god's sake :chica: Tired of the dumb questions in her interviews.

I can already imagine you sitting there looking at her like

c2042373893645b281300bafa22b8fbb.jpg

chaeri pls

Didymus
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

I can already imagine you sitting there looking at her like

c2042373893645b281300bafa22b8fbb.jpg

Oh really.

When-You-Meet-Your-Best-Friend-New-Guy-F

heavymetall0v3r
2 hours ago, mjbll said:

0702-lady-gaga-tmz-2-credit.jpg

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH CONTRADICTGA SINCE 2009

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Shaney
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

"I want to give my fans everything they deserve and they do not deserve sweatpants and sneakers. They deserve the real me all the time, and this is who I am."

"You see legendary people taking out their trash, I think it's destroying showbusiness. I'd never give up my wigs and hats for anything."

It'll be interesting to see her answer on Actors on Actors to the question: "Is Gaga a character?" She'll probably say no, but let's be real.:green:

Didn't she say that Cheek To Cheek was the end of the beginning of her career? I think these quotes are out of character now. When she said those things, I think she was fully Gaga. Now, she's embracing the girl underneath Gaga, who she's been so insecure with for so long.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Bae said:

It'll be interesting to see her answer on Actors on Actors to the question: "Is Gaga a character?"

Didn't she say that Cheek To Cheek was the end of the beginning of her career? I think these quotes are out of character now.

She said that about ARTPOP, actually :nick:

And then she went on to call C2C a rejuvenation era, so I guess that still makes sense. And yes, I'm very interested in that answer too. Lately she's been talking about herself a lot differently in 2015 compared to 08-12, but she's closer to a pop era now. That'll be interesting.

littlepotter
32 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Oh really.

When-You-Meet-Your-Best-Friend-New-Guy-F

Yes. Giving Gaga major ArtRave teas. And you thought she didn't see you quickly look away and try to flirt with the daddy next to you...

chaeri pls

politicqxs

looking like me :poot:

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Killa

This just means that she doesn't give **** about us and why bother. Means she moved on from Monsters

:awkney:

giskardsb
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

I suspect she learned that that level of commitment is draining for her and stressful to try to maintain fan expectations.  And probably hard on her physically. 

Archived