new music

Hacker leaks more KP music *updated link*

jrv

Featured Posts

Quark
1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

you haven't listened to them and you're judging them :rip: 

But we are comparing TD, 1989 and EMOTION tho :emma: 

I am only judging Katy's own work. And you can't deny that so far she has only released generic and bubblegum pop music with OK to bad lyrics. The songs are big hits, but they have nothing to get acclaim.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I am only judging Katy's own work. And you can't deny that so far she has only released generic and bubblegum pop music with OK to bad lyrics. The songs are big hits, but they have nothing to get acclaim.

pretty sure Thinking of You, ET, Dark Horse, Uncle, NLTM don't come off as bubblegum :emma: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

sooo...

did someone save them :hor:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :grr: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Oh lord this is gonna get a lot of @s

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Prismatic
Just now, Baby Blue said:

pretty sure Thinking of You, ET, Dark Horse, Uncle, NLTM don't come off as bubblegum :emma: 

You didn't know that By The Grace of Deity Perry, Choose Your Bottoms, It Takes 3 (To Tango) are all bubblegum, pvssy poppers? Poor you

1427911976-tumblr-inline-nljkkxjyjg1rmna

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Quark

They do specially when they all follow the trends at the time of their release. Nothing special about them.

chiuga

I recall she's ok with leaks when Roar and Applause both leaked so I'm sure she's happy with this?

:usrs:

Serendipity
Just now, Enigma said:

They do specially when they all follow the trends at the time of their release. Nothing special about them.

so following trends = bubblegum now :air: 

1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

You didn't know that By The Grace of Deity Perry, Choose Your Bottoms, It Takes 3 (To Tango) are all bubblegum, pvssy poppers? Poor you

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Not completely inaccurate, but I have to say it's always hilarious to me when someone blatantly stanning for another pop artist is going to criticize others for being generic. Gaga makes great pop songs, but let's face it, when you compare both Katy and Gaga to let's say some current progressive rock, both their music looks like generic, bubblegum pop with OK to bad lyrics, unworthy of getting serious acclaim.

Keep it within the genre. Katy makes great music for a pop standard, Gaga often exceeds what the genre offers, but don't forget they're still in the same boat.

Prismatic

Dark Horse (2013) follow trends? 

Nick - Chains (2014)

Nicki - On Your Knees (2014)

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Quark
2 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

Kind of yes. Bubblegum pop music is simple and generic music that usually follows trends.

Serendipity
Just now, Enigma said:

Kind of yes. Bubblegum pop music is simple and generic music that usually follows trends.

by that logic even ARTPOP is bubblegum then :emma: 

Quark
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Not completely inaccurate, but I have to say it's always hilarious to me when someone blatantly stanning for another pop artist is going to criticize others for being generic. Gaga makes great pop songs, but let's face it, when you compare both Katy and Gaga to let's say some current progressive rock, both their music looks like generic, bubblegum pop with OK to bad lyrics, unworthy of getting serious acclaim.

Keep it within the genre. Katy makes great music for a pop standard, Gaga often exceeds what the genre offers, but don't forget they're still in the same boat.

They are only in the same boat because they are both mainstream pop stars. However by saying that Gaga usually exceeds the standards of pop music, specially if you pay attention to pop music, Gaga by default is not generic.

Quark
6 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

by that logic even ARTPOP is bubblegum then :emma: 

Give me some songs on the mainstream radio that have the sounds, themes, lyrics, visuals, and or vocals like the ones on ARTPOP and then we'll talk.

Archived