Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm Only Going To Say This Once.

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka
1 hour ago, Bad Bromance said:

Excellent post, @wahkeenasitka!!   :applause:   It's refreshing to see a level-headed post that spreads positivity in the midst of all the anger, fear and confusion that has gotten ahold of GGD. 

Thank You. Yeah, I've been avoiding this site a lot recently because of all the irritating and frustrating posts, it always feels so immature and unhelpful. Really glad I was able to write a post that resonated with so many! 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Bae said:

we have no clue how creative she is in the studio... She could dress up... go naked... do all sorts of "weird", for lack of a better word, things that we have no clue about.

What makes you think she's not as creative as she used to be? Her clothes? I just never noticed her being any less creative. 

What thing she done since release of ARTPOP made you think she was creative or at least more creative than with her previous work?

Shaney
3 hours ago, mic said:

What thing she done since release of ARTPOP made you think she was creative or at least more creative than with her previous work?

I mean she hasn't released any solo material.... I took her 'normalcy' as a chance to give her constant creativity a break. However, that doesn't mean she's any less creative. 

Rocketno10
15 hours ago, malazam said:

Pop changes everytime a chart is released...

Adele like you said, she's not pop but she made the GP fell in love with her, now, she's everywhere, she's pop! She made her way through pop with her art, so, that about Gaga quitting bc it condenses her creativity and artistic ideas it's bullshit.

The ones who do that are US 

Since when adult contemporary is not pop!? I don't understand why all people treating her like indie artist or whatever people think she is. AC has been a very popular and common genre in music industry most artists have at least one AC ballad in their album, and there's been AC hits through the year, song like style is also consider to be AC, stop calling Adele a non-pop artist omg.

Jed Mayo

I feel like we're aging her too quickly. Like come on she's only released 3 original albums in her career as Lady Gaga so far slow down:awkney:

untitled
19 minutes ago, Jed Mayo said:

I feel like we're aging her too quickly. Like come on she's only released 3 original albums in her career as Lady Gaga so far slow down:awkney:

What? She has released four albums. And what does that even matter?

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

malazam
2 hours ago, fobbyassLM said:

Since when adult contemporary is not pop!? I don't understand why all people treating her like indie artist or whatever people think she is. AC has been a very popular and common genre in music industry most artists have at least one AC ballad in their album, and there's been AC hits through the year, song like style is also consider to be AC, stop calling Adele a non-pop artist omg.

I think you missed the part there that says 'She's pop!'

Today the pure 'Pop' is trap/edm which are made to be extremely commercialized, then we have another genres that count as pop because of their popularity.

another shot before we kiss the other side

AphroditeLaydee

I read the thread title and thought it was going to be a thread that's complaining about Gaga again. I'm so glad I was wrong. This was a great read, and I fully agree. Thank you :applause:

Jed Mayo
4 hours ago, Muumisarvinen said:

What? She has released four albums. And what does that even matter?

lmao I always forget that ARTPOP was legit

wahkeenasitka

I guess this is officially my first "hit thread" LOL..... 

MonsterofFame

Very well said!

I'm in my mid-twenties and I can already relate to what you are talking about with my college years. They were the best years of my life, but I have grown so much since then and have moved on. You couldn't pay me to do it again. I'm over it, and it also wouldn't be the same.

Batwings
1 hour ago, wahkeenasitka said:

I guess this is officially my first "hit thread" LOL..... 

What I really appreciate about this thread is that while GGD has always been full of snark and general bitchiness, many members have been downright mean lately, so it's refreshing to see a thread full of thoughtful, polite discussion.  :D

Dark Anatomy

Ah. Fresh air. This is the kind of attitude we had back on GGD in 2010-2012. We need to get back to just having fun and enjoying the mystery/ride. I feel like the fans are becoming more and more disrespectful to Gaga. 

RAMROD

What I got from this thread is that basically everyone will bitchin to make this place comfortable for themselves.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived