💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Redone talks about his relationship with Gaga in a new Interview

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life
11 hours ago, frankgutz said:

no, u better prepare yourself for a meltdown, there won't be RedOne songs, ha next ablum will be a lil bit more experimental, it will be critical acclaim but it wont be radio friendly so its not gonna be a katy perry chart wise succesful album, oops

Her music is gonna be awesome but everybody will rather to listen Kety Perry, Taylor or Britney, BOOKMARK ME

I don't care about the charts tbh.

just awesome music.

but it wouldn't hurt if it at least got played on the radio once or twice u know...:lana:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manul

I wonder what everyone will say if her work with Mark flops. Changing directions is not the wisest idea there is and more than often it backfires. But whatever.

it wasn't laaaahv

Luxe Ford

Do you people think she would go on world tours if she didn't hit the charts? Get real!

Thanks for the info btw. I swiftly went on to read the article where RedOne admitted: "I slept on cardboard and wept".

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, Love Drought said:

I wonder what everyone will say if her work with Mark flops. Changing directions is not the wisest idea there is and more than often it backfires. But whatever.

i love her work with DJWS and ARTPOP flop, MTN is conser one of her biggest flops and it's one of my fave songs, some ppl still love that horrible song: G.U.Y.

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Manul
50 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

i love her work with DJWS and ARTPOP flop, MTN is conser one of her biggest flops and it's one of my fave songs, some ppl still love that horrible song: G.U.Y.

I love it too but that makes two of us, the majority thinks differently however and I'm not here for the inevitable comparisons if it happens.

it wasn't laaaahv

FrankGutz
29 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

I love it too but that makes two of us, the majority thinks differently however and I'm not here for the inevitable comparisons if it happens.

i know, im really hype with Mark, Tame Impala & Blood 'cuz that means she will bring a new sound, i rather that than another RedOne song tbh

xKvhXeD.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived