Jump to content
funny

Which Pop Star Is Your Alter Ego?


Prismatic

Featured Posts

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Mine was Gaga

Didn't even click on the link, I just know that

Ok now where is that darn LG5????

tumblr_m7yufpg0dT1qksombo1_400.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bradley

You got: Kanye West

You stand up for what you believe in and people respect you for it.

:flop:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sizzily

I got Beyonce. Cackle. Kii

"You’re fierce as all hell and everyone knows it." :koons:

Inside my head I have the best time
Link to post
Share on other sites

Prismatic
Just now, Sizzily said:

I got Beyonce. Cackle. Kii

"You’re fierce as all hell and everyone knows it." :koons:

You slay. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sizzily
Just now, Prismatic said:

You slay. 

And if someone doesn't agree, my fans will go after them mercilessly :gaycat:

Inside my head I have the best time
Link to post
Share on other sites

teenagechrist

You got: Taylor Swift

You’re energy is electrifying. Everyone loves being around you (as long as you’re not angry at them).

k 

feeling so hot tamale
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teri Hatcher

Azealia Banks. I don't need a survey to tell who my alter ego is :sis: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haroon

I got Beyonce, which I'm surprised about because I didn't think she'd be watching Jersey Shore in her tour bus or clubbing on her nights off :toofunny: I was hoping Miley Cyrus :giveup: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Koreku

I got Katy Perry! :air:

 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.
Link to post
Share on other sites

crisTEAne

You got: Kanye West
You stand up for what you believe in and people respect you for it.

FML, i hate him. :saladga:

my humble and simple opinion on him was said perfectly by this twitter sensation lady:

garbage loser lucifer :gaycat:

 

 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back
Link to post
Share on other sites

brizoda

You got: Kanye West

You stand up for what you believe in and people respect you for it.

 

But Im totally the contrary of an ego-maniac

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...