Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga MIGHT perform at the Global Citizen Festival in Sept.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

malazam

She will perform a new song (maybe) don't your hopes up, the album is coming at the end of the year and y'all know that! :grr:

I hope she goes to teh Glastonbury again....

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chelseaaaaaa

If she performs it seems unlikely that she doesn't perform the lead single.

Chelseaaaaaa
8 hours ago, OMonster said:

I cannot say how hyped I am by this. omg. Like, this is, albeit indirectly, a huge indication as to what kind of music she's doing. 

If she's really going to perform at such a big festival (having looked at last year's; it's all of a very high production value), she must have some mainstream appealing music. I am so, so excited. She can't just stand on a stage like that and sing... she is bound to put on a show. She might even dance again :giveup:

As a side note, how crazy to think (from a few years ago) that we'd even be questioning if she'd be dancing? I love her and how she's transitioned into someone so incredibly acclaimed, but I would love to have a proper performance again. 

Not necessarily. It's a big festival but the genres included tend to vary a lot. I go to Global Citizen every year. There's always one or two singers that just sit there and sing. Even when Bey performed last year her dancing was very minimal upon request. I wouldn't try to take away too much from this.

Twitter

I hope she does attend and doesn't have a setlist full of jazz covers this time. :wtf:

shoful
11 hours ago, FATCAT said:

People drag it because of the infected mushroom scandal, but it honestly MAKES the song.

I don't like ARTPOP's way of laying vocals over an already made track. Can't wait to get away from that.

I hate when people mention this because this literally has no effect on how the music sounds. So what if it was already made? People just say these reasons to trash ARTPOP but using premade tracks has NOTHING to do with how good the album is. If that was never found out I feel like ARTPOP would of been perceived better by this fan base. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

FATCAT
1 hour ago, shoful said:

I hate when people mention this because this literally has no effect on how the music sounds. So what if it was already made? People just say these reasons to trash ARTPOP but using premade tracks has NOTHING to do with how good the album is. If that was never found out I feel like ARTPOP would of been perceived better by this fan base. 

It has quite a profound effect on how the music sounds. This isn't a lame excuse to trash ARTPOP, this is a valid problem I have with the album. Dope and IWBWU are prime examples. The instrumental has 0 importance in this outline because it gets recycled. It's a major reason why people hate Dope, because it's a cheaper copy of the emotional song we saw. Yes, it's emotional, but it's not genuine after watching IWBWU for 2 months.

Purr more, hiss less.

Kermit the frog
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

It has quite a profound effect on how the music sounds. This isn't a lame excuse to trash ARTPOP, this is a valid problem I have with the album. Dope and IWBWU are prime examples. The instrumental has 0 importance in this outline because it gets recycled. It's a major reason why people hate Dope, because it's a cheaper copy of the emotional song we saw. Yes, it's emotional, but it's not genuine after watching IWBWU for 2 months.

I have an even bigger problem with Donatella. 

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

I have an even bigger problem with Donatella. 

Personally, for me, it's MJH. Such an amazing song, such amazing production.

So good, in fact, that I love the original equally if not more :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

FameHookah

Hope is one of her songs and not another cover..

I mean.. Is she ashamed of her old songs/self or what? :(

WTF is MDNA

Didymus
11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Personally, for me, it's MJH. Such an amazing song, such amazing production.

So good, in fact, that I love the original equally if not more :emma:

Erm.

Never knew about this :madge:

Bye :madge:

FATCAT
Just now, Didymus said:

Erm.

Never knew about this :madge:

Bye :madge:

All you know is a lie. ARTPOP was made in 2 days. Puppies can rain from the sky.

Run. :gaycat:

Purr more, hiss less.

Ferrer Zorola
19 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

and mindtrappa said album in Q3

:excited2:

you replied the same thing to that tweet. 
who's mindtrappa? his tweets are private 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived