throwback

Let's take a moment to live this ABSOLUTE SLAYAGE again

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219

Her greatest live performance EVER! The first time I actually was brought to tears by anything she's done! I was sitting in my room screaming "yaasss" into my pillow because I was so overwhelmed :giveup: Too bad certain members of this fan base refuse to praise this performance for what it truly is, a groundbreaking moment in recent pop music history! 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Killa

I gotta say she has many performances that top this one. Don't murder me but i think most of us get emotional about, because of what the performance meant at that specific time. And she still slays. I would love if she just recorded "Climb Every Mountain".

Rino

one of her top performances easily, no matter what some try-hard "controversial" users here say :madge:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

crisTEAne
48 minutes ago, Rino said:

one of her top performances easily, no matter what some try-hard "controversial" users here say :madge:

the accuracy. :poot: their wuff is empty as ****.

tumblr_mmfn0tRwz71s9zno7o1_400.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ronk
2 hours ago, Bitter said:

I'm confused :neyde:

Didymus was the "doubting Thomas" from Biblical times.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bitter
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Didymus was the "doubting Thomas" from Biblical times.

Leptodactylus didymus was a species of frog in Bolivia and Peru tho.

Ronk
3 minutes ago, Bitter said:

Leptodactylus didymus was a species of frog in Bolivia and Peru tho.

Yeah, but our Didymus often doubts the consensus beliefs of many members here, thinking for himself instead.

Whispering

It was perfect! I admit, that I was worried when I found out what she was singing at this ceremony. The stakes were huge, but Gaga blew it out of the water! I won't doubt her again...she can sing anything! 

:applause:

Bitter
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Yeah, but our Didymus often doubts the consensus beliefs of many members here, thinking for himself instead.

he's a frog.

Ronk
Just now, Bitter said:

he's a frog.

and ur funny :)

Ronk

Hey Didy, I'll bet you never thought you'd see the day when people would be arguing about your name.

Bitter
4 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

It was a good performance, and the praise was well received, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING in her 8 year career has yet to touch the 2009 vmas. 

I watched it today and was taken back by the look on her face when she's layin on the stage, she looked so hungry, so alive. She wanted it so badly. 

This performance, like another member stated, was just her looking pretty hitting notes we all knew she could hit. While a good performance, it's nothing special

Each of them is unique for the purpose they served.

Epic shock factor  VS pure talent without any gimmick.

Quasi

This performance brought tears to my eyes. It was such a special moment for me and only Gaga could bring it to life with such grace, elegance, and ferocity. It is one of the BEST PERFORMANCES EVER from anyone who has ever graced a stage. It still gives me shivers to this day. :sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived