Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne CONFIRMS he's made 8 songs with Gaga for LG5

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

kabirartfling
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

It's quite fishy how the interview is cut and you don't hear him say he's written 8 songs for Gaga, he could have mentioned any other artist right before he said that. Seems like something monsters would edit for attention/drama/entertainment

No no no no i saw and heard it myself ..he said in a very exotic accent that he produced 8 tracks and said hopefully They make the album...

Give your love to me

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

I'm already snatched :giveup:

Andrew Warhola
Just now, kabirartfling said:

No no no no i saw and heard it myself ..he said in a very exotic accent that he produced 8 tracks and said hopefully They make the album...

Oh, okay. I mean, if he said it in a very exotic accent :unicorn:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Jinzo

but will they make the cut now that king mark ronson is producing the album?:emma:

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

It's quite fishy how the interview is cut and you don't hear him say he's written 8 songs for Gaga, he could have mentioned any other artist right before he said that. Seems like something monsters would edit for attention/drama/entertainment

Added a longer clip just for you 😘

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Oh, okay. I mean, if he said it in a very exotic accent :unicorn:

Ikr it's so cute

Mister Gaga

:excited2: this is, truly, BRAND NEW INFORMATION :excited2:

When he says 'let's see what happens', i guess he's wondering if they'll make the final cut. I mean, gags is working with Mark Ronson, so maybe one or two tracks will make it to the final tracklist. Something ala BTW, maybe (Garibay would be Ronson)

weed

Idc so much bc I just want the album out but yasssss nonetheless! I hope redone is a lifelong producer w gaga, even if he only makes one song per album 

Robo Ga

8 songs :flutter: Just imagine the potential. We are about to be f8king slayeddddddddddddd. 

I hope we get more news like this soon. The Gaga news dry spell has been hard on me :giveup:

🤖⚡️

littlepotter

Why does everyone who talks about LG5 sound hesitant and even afraid? :toofunny: It makes me feel like this is all a huge conspiracy.

chaeri pls

Archived