💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

MJHolland
10 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Yes, I live in Britain, and I'm also a writer. The general consensus among grammarians that 'whilst' is used to indicate a shorter period of time, while 'while' is used to refer to a longer one. So no, I'm not trying to be anything. My grammar is merely exemplary. I take it you're American. 

And I don't agree that he owes his fans everything. That's the kind of thinking that gives way to his fans camping under his hotel 24/7 and refusing to give him the slightest bit of breathing space. You saw the way he reacted in that video clip. The window came down and he was entirely apathetic, looked at them with no emotion or surprise, he's clearly so used to their insatiable screaming and obsession, numb to it, immune to it. He's clearly miserable. It's depressing to see. 

Meh. He's been a little sh*t for most of his adult life. I find it hard to feel sorry for the millionaire, drunk driving asshole prick. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

Justin's a dïck, but people wishing him the worst are just as bad. How can you possible be okay with saying such ****ed up **** to someone you don't even know personally?He's clearly having mental issues and people are wishing him the worst? Like... It's beyond annoying and appalling.

But the same bunch who are being assholes about it would crucify you for saying anything negative and/or jokingly about Britney's meltdown era. :awkney:

crisTEAne
On 23 May 2016 at 11:28 PM, blackstar said:

Ha nothing new. Poor beliebers/biebers idk :awkney:

Gaga is more like Mother Theresa if we compare her with Justin :firega:

5 hours ago, gag said:

CjORZocWsAACUyO.jpg

"YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A POP SINGER THAT LOVES YOU MORE THAN I DO!"
                                                                                                            — Lady Gaga 
:wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Cameltoe Chariot
5 hours ago, SKANK said:

I've found that people who approach every conversation as if it were a competition aren't worth talking to. Your ego is too tied up in "winning" the conversation for anything fruitful to come of it. It's about an exchange of opinions and ideas, there is no winner or loser.

See ya' later MJHolland, on the list of users to ignore you go.

Legendary.

:toofunny:

Justin Drew Bieber

Disgusted at people supporting his behaviour 

venusfly
8 hours ago, gag said:

CjORZocWsAACUyO.jpg

Reading that actually made me sad wtf lol

Haroon

@Drunk Poet Merged your thread here :)

Please don't make separate threads for your responses to a thread, it's not really needed otherwise we'd end up with threads for everyone's opinions on the same thing :emma: It's better to keep it in the thread that has already been made so that discussion stays there rather than spreading it around and it being broken up into different places and stuff :tongue: 

SychosSoChic
10 hours ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Justin's a dïck, but people wishing him the worst are just as bad. How can you possible be okay with saying such ****ed up **** to someone you don't even know personally?He's clearly having mental issues and people are wishing him the worst? Like... It's beyond annoying and appalling.

But the same bunch who are being assholes about it would crucify you for saying anything negative and/or jokingly about Britney's meltdown era. :awkney:

Make the thread.

I hate everyone equally and I have an opinion on everything.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Ferrer Zorola

what irks me the most is that all of the stuff he does doesn't turn back to him and neither do his fans 

LIFE IS GOOD

NewYorkCity

The meltdowns if Gaga did this... please Gaga do it, just for the fun on GGD during the next 10 days :toofunny:

MJHolland
18 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Meh. He's been a little sh*t for most of his adult life. I find it hard to feel sorry for the millionaire, drunk driving asshole prick. 

I don't acknowledge in anyway that this is WP worthy. 

crisTEAne
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

who warned you? :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Seriously? What is happening to this forum :awkney:

venusfly
15 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

what irks me the most is that all of the stuff he does doesn't turn back to him and neither do his fans 

Yup, as usual all his fans defended it.

Archived