💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

HighlandHeart
11 minutes ago, LG said:

You really didn't need to make an entire thread to shout out your one comment in a thread.

"shout out" 

Jesus Christ. 

I would have made the thread regardless if I responded to a comment or not because it's a counter-argument to all of the negative and hateful and comments on the thread, and if I had written a fresh statement, it would have contained the exact same points I made in my comment. So I fail to understand your complaint.  

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighlandHeart
7 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

You referenced his DUI negligence right before that part, he was already an adult at the time. I don't know how I'm supposed to infer you were talking about his childhood (?)

Because I began the thread with "His career when he was younger was meticulously planned". I thought that would have been clear, everybody else seems to have understood it, perhaps you didn't read it properly.  

Andrew Warhola
4 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Because I began the thread with "His career when he was younger was meticulously planned". I thought that would have been clear, everybody else seems to have understood it, perhaps you didn't read it properly.  

No, it still sounds very ambiguous.

EDIT: Just to clarify, not trying to pick a fight with you. My criticism was purely directed towards Justin Bieber and not your empathetic text.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

HighlandHeart
6 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

No, it still sounds very ambiguous.

Ambiguous. :toofunny:

Look, following my reply to you, you didn't respond with anything of substance. You instead clutched at straws for some mistake I made when I made my point crystal clear. If you fail to understand it, fine, that's not my problem. But don't waste my time with trivialities when you had me under the impression you were prepared for discussion and debate. 

SKANK
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I'm laughing out loud at the fact you think that I (we) believe Justin has serious mental health issues because of this event. That's actually laughable. 

This just just the latest in a string of wreckless, out of control behavior he's exhibited for the past two years. Pissing in a restaurant's mop bucket on video, drunk drag racing through the crowded streets of Miami, SPITTING on FANS from a hotel balcony, and this list goes on and on. 

You have to be either dim or biased to not see this kid needs some f*cking help bro. Let's not pretend he's the victim. He's one of the most privileged people on earth. 

But go ahead and leave this debate like a child. I've already won it. 

I've found that people who approach every conversation as if it were a competition aren't worth talking to. Your ego is too tied up in "winning" the conversation for anything fruitful to come of it. It's about an exchange of opinions and ideas, there is no winner or loser.

See ya' later MJHolland, on the list of users to ignore you go.

chromaticainmyhead

why does he even open the window? i mean.. that's just offensive towards those people who made him rich

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, Drunk Poet said:

Ambiguous. :toofunny:

Look, following my reply to you, you didn't respond with anything of substance. You clutched at straws for some mistake I made when I made my point crystal clear. If you fail to understand it, fine, that's not my problem. But don't waste my time with trivialities when you had me under the impression you were prepared for discussion and debate. 

"The car, the drinking, all of it isn't some narcissistic guy who thinks he's a rock star. It's a cry for help. It's sad. Does he cover it up with arrogance? Of course. And when you're young and vulnerable, insecure and impressionable, like all adolescents are, and millions of people and the people who control you tell you that you're beautiful and amazing, I'm pretty sure that even you would start to believe it."

"The car, the drinking" happened when he was an adult. You keep on describing him in the present tense, without once emphasizing the fact that you're describing two different times in his career/life. Anyway, this discussion we're having right now is pointless. I already said what I wanted to say.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

HighlandHeart
28 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

He's a spoiled rich little brat. Sorry if I don't feel sorry for him.

People are dying, Kim!!!

Again, I'm bewildered whilst slightly amused at how the counter-argument mainly comes back to his money instead of anything of real substance. Why do you care about his money? 

HighlandHeart
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

"The car, the drinking, all of it isn't some narcissistic guy who thinks he's a rock star. It's a cry for help. It's sad. Does he cover it up with arrogance? Of course. And when you're young and vulnerable, insecure and impressionable, like all adolescents are, and millions of people and the people who control you tell you that you're beautiful and amazing, I'm pretty sure that even you would start to believe it."

"The car, the drinking" happened when he was an adult. You keep on describing him in the present tense, without once emphasizing the fact that you're describing two different times in his career/life. Anyway, this discussion we're having right now is pointless. I already said what I wanted to say.

Jumping from present to past to emphasise my point clearly hasn't confused you, only given you a weak point to make in replacement of a real argument that's on-topic. But yes, you're right in saying that this is completely pointless. 

PSYCHOSHTICK
20 hours ago, Didymus said:

His fans should know by now that he's not gonna respond well. Their own fault for pushing buttons.

When will some of us learn? :toofunny:

MJHolland
52 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I've found that people who approach every conversation as if it were a competition aren't worth talking to. Your ego is too tied up in "winning" the conversation for anything fruitful to come of it. It's about an exchange of opinions and ideas, there is no winner or loser.

See ya' later MJHolland, on the list of users to ignore you go.

look who responded, everybody :)

I don't try to win debates, I just do :P 

MJHolland
49 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Again, I'm bewildered whilst slightly amused at how the counter-argument mainly comes back to his money instead of anything of real substance. Why do you care about his money? 

Either you are THE most British person on planet Earth or you're trying very hard to be?

Anyways, I just bring it up because he act's like he's bad at the world when in reality he is probably one of the most privileged and blessed people there are. He owes his fans everything and treats them like sh*t and gets away with it because he still looks like a pre-pubescent teen so other teens swoon for him.

HighlandHeart
21 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Either you are THE most British person on planet Earth or you're trying very hard to be?

Anyways, I just bring it up because he act's like he's bad at the world when in reality he is probably one of the most privileged and blessed people there are. He owes his fans everything and treats them like sh*t and gets away with it because he still looks like a pre-pubescent teen so other teens swoon for him.

Yes, I live in Britain, and I'm also a writer. The general consensus among grammarians that 'whilst' is used to indicate a shorter period of time, while 'while' is used to refer to a longer one. So no, I'm not trying to be anything. My grammar is merely exemplary. I take it you're American. 

And I don't agree that he owes his fans everything. That's the kind of thinking that gives way to his fans camping under his hotel 24/7 and refusing to give him the slightest bit of breathing space. You saw the way he reacted in that video clip. The window came down and he was entirely apathetic, looked at them with no emotion or surprise, he's clearly so used to their insatiable screaming and obsession, numb to it, immune to it. He's clearly miserable. It's depressing to see. 

Sister

He will continue to have a breakdown, just like Britney Spears did, if his management do not step in and confront things that are NOW happening and it will be their faults, just like with Britney.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JesseBabe

I don't wish bad things on him, I just think people are getting frustrated and tired of the way he's acting. When he came back with Purpose and gave us this whole, "I'm so sorry. What I did was wrong," we forgave him. We were over it. But then as soon as the album sales and tickets were sold he goes back and acts the exact same. I've said in other threads I don't think he was personally ready for this new era. He clearly is not healthy, but it's HIS decision to end things. He can and could have taken time off, go get some help, stop after the tour and take a break from everything to get his head back on straight. I'm sorry, but Selena, Britney, Zac, and plenty of other celebrities have dealt with similar things and non of them had acted out in the way he had. Justin is acting like a big baby. I don't feel sorry for him when he constantly tries to play the victim in every situation and then acts like a complete douche to everyone around him. Like if he treats his fans this way I can only imagine how he treats the people working for him. I want him to get help, but it's hard to feel sorry for him when he's throwing fans gifts out the window and being bluntly rude to fans waiting hours just to catch a glimpse of him. Sorry, but they were the one that bought into your career and gave you the lifestyle you obviously love. Show a little respect. And if he doesn't want to do any of that, I think it's time to reevaluate his career choice because being in the spotlight unfortunately comes with crazy fans. It's inevitable and he needs to deal with situations a little better in the future if he expects sympathy from people. Nobody is going to hate him if he takes a break because he's mentally unstable. 

Archived