Serendipity

+ the fact they both got their only grammy in a minor category :poot: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock
2 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

same could be said for the swift fans when someone mentions legality issues lol. 

What does this has to do with anything? Because I'm a Taylor stan? lol, eject reject with your lame attempt to derail the thread and get more likes :lana:

who will love me when the night is over

Alien Tulip
Just now, Spock said:

What does this has to do with anything? Because I'm a Taylor stan? lol, eject reject with your lame attempt to derail the thread and get more likes :lana:

Love that rihanna quote but Why would I care about likes on a pop music forum? Lol lets be real. I'm just posting an opinion is all. 

NintendoMONSTER

Noooooooooo!!!!!! Never ever!! He is nowhere near the legendary miss Brintney Spears!! :grr:

AJH219

SensitiveDaily strikes again :toofunny: Keep doing you Spock, I think the resemblances are uncanny now that I see them written out 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Let's not forget that he can sing, play instruments and write music. He's actually a pretty talented artist.

Edit: I just want to clarify that I'm not saying that Britney can't do these things, she has her talents too. My point is that some look at the tabloid side of things and dehumanize artists by turning them in to some sensational clowns. Like let's not forget that this **** has happened to Gaga too.

Spock
38 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

SensitiveDaily strikes again  Keep doing you Spock, I think the resemblances are uncanny now that I see them written out 

Ugh I swear :saladga: 

who will love me when the night is over

SamJ

Justin has been round for 6 years and has a few big hits by this time for Britney it was 2005 and she had about 15 big hits! There is no comparison. Justin Bieber is like the new PSY

JesseBabe

I think the media was far more harsh on Britney than they are on Justin. I also think that Britney presents herself in a far better way. When Britney was going through her breakdown and was trying to get better and back into music, I felt like the majority of the general public just wanted her to be okay and healthy again. Almost always when I see reviews on her performances and appearances someone always says something along the lines of, "I'm just glad she's happy and healthy again." Justin on the other hand... I feel like people just look at him as a rich douche. And the way he treats his fans.... Britney would never. 

Radio Ga Ga
46 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Justin has been round for 6 years and has a few big hits by this time for Britney it was 2005 and she had about 15 big hits! There is no comparison. Justin Bieber is like the new PSY

Justin's got 3 number 1's, and that's from one album, he also had baby, mistletoe, boyfriend, etc. they were pretty big too

Archived