❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

That's the 'joke': he's not a virgin.

How classy :awkney:

xoxo Joanne

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, CustomGueseppi said:

How classy :awkney:

LadyGagaRKellyOral.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Katharine Hepburn
Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

LadyGagaRKellyOral.gif

Calling someone fat won't make you any skinnier and making Gaga worse won't make another celebrity any better.

xoxo Joanne

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

LadyGagaRKellyOral.gif

lmaoooooo

Suck dat rapist's d diva!!!

By far the most embarrassing moment of her career :rip:

CannaeDrive
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

is this real?it sounds like one of those poorly written erotic stories by an amateur writer :emma:

Pretty much this, I can find way better written sex stories :poot:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Andrew Warhola
2 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Calling someone fat won't make you any skinnier and making Gaga worse won't make another celebrity any better.

I just love how the word "classy" gets thrown around on this forum :unicorn:

Haroon
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

@Haroon get a hold of this flamebait mess. Or I will Star posting this about every author who ever wrote about this and Gaga too. This has NOTHING to do with "discussion". Its a fictious book about a woman called Dita, who explores even Dark fantasies and taboos of female sexuality. Its NOT about M! Its a book like another about The subject. You have to be pretty dense IF you cant see that and that this topic should be closed ASAP!

Like Didy said earlier, M personally doesnt have these views at ALL! It always have to be willingly adults IRL for her...

Jesus this is annoying. Go attack Jr Martin now. You can lead Haroon! Let's burn ALL libraries for they contains filth! 

Creating "revenge threads" isn't going to help anything, it's just gonna make a mess and land you in trouble :spin: If you don't think a thread should be left open then simply report it and be patient while a decision's made about it :huh: 

Katharine Hepburn
4 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

I just love how the word "classy" gets thrown around on this forum 

Then leave.

xoxo Joanne

shoful

Most of this book was fiction and DON'T bash it. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!! I have 2 copies: One that I can read and one that is sealed in pristinw condition. I highly recommend everyone to read this. Do not take this piece of work that seriously. Its meant to be humoress ans fun to read. Its a sexual FANTASY book not reality. 

Also, Mistress Dita is the best alter ego any pop artist has ever created. :usrs:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Andrew Warhola
Just now, CustomGueseppi said:

Then leave.

I said I loved it :unicorn:

Didymus
Just now, shoful said:

Also, Mistress Dita is the best alter ego any pop artist has ever created. :usrs:

Erotica @ Girlie Show still gives me shivers. Frightening persona, but oh so alluring at the same time. Brilliant era. Now we just need the album to be re-evaluated :unicorn:

Snow
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Creating "revenge threads" isn't going to help anything, it's just gonna make a mess and land you in trouble :spin: If you don't think a thread should be left open then simply report it and be patient while a decision's made about it :huh: 

Oh you need to discuss it. Ofcourse because clearly M is "glorifying chlid rape here" like The OP says, riiight. And yes ofcourse from now on Martin is a pedophile too like hundreds of other writers, and Rowling is a boy Wizard and Gaga a sick perverted murdered. Ok then :)

Bellatrix
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What happens if we the press the report button several times? :poot:

Bitter
12 minutes ago, Didymus said:

lmaoooooo

Suck dat rapist's d diva!!!

By far the most embarrassing moment of her career :rip:

not when this exists

Gaga-and-perez-wide-620x349.jpg

Bellatrix

Since you enjoy discussing so much we could also discuss a little crime called defamation:

"Defamation—also calumny, vilification, and traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual person, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation."

Archived