Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

Harry
2 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

Lina Morgana :derpga: 

I should've seen this one coming :deadbanana:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

When a pop star, author of children's books, and pioneer of female sexuality writes fictitious stories glorifying the rape of a boy, people can condemn that story.

She can write stories, and people can condemn them.

The SEX book predates the childrens stories. Perhaps a new question: Is it appropriate for an erotica author to write children's books under the same pen name?

buy bionic

bionic
Just now, Harry said:

I should've seen this one coming :deadbanana:

I wouldn't usually say it in a thread about something serious but this thread has gone to the pits already :laughga: 

buy bionic

Harry
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I wouldn't usually say it in a thread about something serious but this thread has gone to the pits already :laughga: 

Agreed :rip:

petty
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

When a pop star, author of children's books, and pioneer of female sexuality writes fictitious stories glorifying the rape of a boy, people can condemn that story.

She can write stories, and people can condemn them.

you're making too much sense in this thread

Edonis

You guys are getting worked up over something that was published over 20 years ago. :saladga:

it was controversial when it came out, it's still controversial now. 

From what I've read and looked at, the entire Sex book is written in the form of dreams and fantasy of an alter ego of herself called Dita who represented a being of sexuality, passion, and taboo.  

I'm not even a big Madonna fan and even I have some logic in it. 

Haroon
4 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Jesus.. If this thread was about Gaga and her "pedophile fantasies" it would've been locked within a minute :neyde:

Depends what it's based on and how it would be rolling out :laughga: It's not about being for/against a certain artist anyway, each situation's different - plus I'm into both Madonna and Gaga :flutter: 

SKANK
Just now, bionic said:

The SEX book predates the childrens stories. Perhaps a new question: Is it appropriate for an erotica author to write children's books under the same pen name?

More specifically, is it ethical for the author of erotic fiction who's work includes the rape of a child, to go on to publish children's books? That is up to you I suppose.

Bellatrix
Just now, thotiana said:

you're making too much sense in this thread

Sense? You really know what that is? rs4.gif

Snow

Seriously, so by The logic of ggd every author is what they write right?? 

So in reality JK Rowling is a Wizard boy? JRR Martin is a pedophile, murdered etc? Right? Because they wrote about it. No? Whynot by your logic? And every other hundred authors that have written about The subject. 

So therefore so is Gaga a murderer and a ***** etc.

@Haroon get a hold of this flamebait mess. Or I will Star posting this about every author who ever wrote about this and Gaga too. This has NOTHING to do with "discussion". Its a fictious book about a woman called Dita, who explores even Dark fantasies and taboos of female sexuality. Its NOT about M! Its a book like another about The subject. You have to be pretty dense IF you cant see that and that this topic should be closed ASAP! Or is it ok in your opinion now to The M is glorifying child rape like The OP saysmany times now??

Like Didy said earlier, M personally doesnt have these views at ALL! It always have to be willingly adults IRL for her...

Jesus this is annoying. Go attack Jr Martin now. You can lead Haroon! Let's burn ALL libraries for they contains filth! 

Katharine Hepburn

How could he give her crabs if she thought he was a virgin :huh:

xoxo Joanne

bionic
Just now, CustomGueseppi said:

How could he give her crabs if she thought he was a virgin :huh:

That's the 'joke': he's not a virgin.

buy bionic

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

From what I've read and looked at, the entire Sex book is written in the form ofdreams and fantasy of an alter ego of herself called Dita who represented a being of sexuality, passion, and taboo.  

I'm not even a big Madonna fan and even I have some logic in it. 

Correct.

Another important passage from the book:

"Everyone has their sexuality. It's how you treat people in everyday life that counts, not what turns you on in your fantasy."

Interview with Spin magazine:

"We live in a very repressed society, and I deal with erotic themes. The point I try to make is: Why should we feel ashamed of our sexuality?"

"I don't think that being in touch with your sexuality and being able to talk about it is bad. I think the problem is that everybody's so uptight about it and have turned it into something bad when it isn't. If people could talk about it freely, we would have more people practicing safe sex, we wouldn't have people sexually abusing each other."

Edonis
15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Correct.

Another important passage from the book:

"Everyone has their sexuality. It's how you treat people in everyday life that counts, not what turns you on in your fantasy."

Interview with Spin magazine:

"We live in a very repressed society, and I deal with erotic themes. The point I try to make is: Why should we feel ashamed of our sexuality?"

"I don't think that being in touch with your sexuality and being able to talk about it is bad. I think the problem is that everybody's so uptight about it and have turned it into something bad when it isn't. If people could talk about it freely, we would have more people practicing safe sex, we wouldn't have people sexually abusing each other."

I agree. The whole book is a satire about sex and sex taboos. GGD needs to calm down especially since the person this site is dedicated to has caused big controversy herself :saladga:

Archived