Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are you're favorite 8 Shakira songs

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

1.She Wolf 

Saw it first on a mexican music video channel with my grandma (after Eh Eh) and the video was really interesting so I downloaded it and started jamming to it everywhere I went 

2.Las De La Intuicion 

My mom loves Shakira and has every      album and tour album, so when she bought Fijacion Oral I fell in love with every track and Las De La Intuicion struck me, cause of its sorta poppy fun sound and kept replaying it 

3.Empire 

This song is a really spiritual song for me, I love the shallow sound at the beggining. I listened to this song all of summer 2014 

4.Si Te Vas 

Have so many memories of me and my mom singing this song out loud at 3 AM, the neighbors called the cops once (it was embarrassing but a special mother son memory :toofunny:) so everyone jams to this song on roadtrips (idk why but Shakira songs are more special to me during roadtrips :huh:

5.Hey You 

This was and still one of my fav vacation songs, Every summer I make a playlist of all the songs I have summer memories with and every year it's mostly Shakira and Gaga on the playlist, This song also grew on me after a bad time in my life was     finally over 

6.Devocion 

Always rocked out to this song in the backyard and the pool, heard it on my  radio station the day Sale El Sol came out 

7.How Do You Do

I always listened to this during a horrible time in my life, parents getting divorced, great grandmother died, bullying issues and this song just made me burst into tears 

8.Inevitable 

Loved this song since I was 4, It means so much to me 

9.Men In This Town 

I was really shocked when I heard this song when I bought She Wolf, I've never heard a Shakira song so electric,poppy and well.....gay, I always wanted it to be a single but wasn't, But everywhere I went I heard this song I even heard it once when I went to a bar in Houston and when I went to a Popeyes and a marathon in my city:woot: 

10.You Don't Care About Me 

It was my winter/summer jam. It brings back memories of my little trip to Austin 

11.Mariposas 

This is my happy song, After a bad period in my life this song grew on my skin. The chorus hit me harder than this :diane: 

Lagg

Probably just Empire and Hips Dont Lie. She's great, but I'm not really into her :lana: 

DiamondAngel

Don't know too many, but She Wolf, Men in this Town, and Mon Amour for She Wolf all slay. Mon Amour is both hilarious and kind of sad, and very catchy

SamJ

1.Beautiful Liar (with Beyonce)

2.Hips Don't Lie

3.Waka Waka (this time for Africa)

4.Wherever Whenever

5.Can't Remember To Forget You (with Rihanna)

6.She Wolf

I only know these. But I like them all!

Mister Gaga

Hips Don't Lie, No, Dia De Enero, La Tortura, She Wolf, Don't Bother, Las De La Intuición, Whenever, Wherever ;)

teenagechrist

1- Inevitable

2- Tú

3- No 

4- Ciega, sordomuda

5- Suerte (Whenever, Wherever) 

6- Ojos Así 

7- La Pared

8- Te Aviso, Te Anuncio 

I used to be a huge fan when I was a kid :giveup: 

feeling so hot tamale

The Child

1. Whenever Wherever

2. She Wolf

3. Rabiosa

4. Loca

5. Waka Waka

6. Hips Don't Lie

7. Can't Remember To Forget You

8. La La La

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Not in order

Hips Don't Lie

Waka Waka

La La La

Csnt Rmemeber To Foget You

Gypsy

Beautiful Liar

Empire

Whenever Wherever 

Antología 

Octavo día

Sombra de ti