Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Lady Gaga Red Carpet Entrance Look (2016)

LizaMontero

Best Lady Gaga Red Carpet Entrance Look (2016)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which look is your favorite?

• Golden Globe
    • Grammys
    • Oscars Nominees Luncheon
    • Oscars
    • MET Gala
    • Others (If there are any)

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs
23 minutes ago, gagata said:

Met Gala bcuz she wore RED lipstick

Lady-Gaga-Hair-Makeup-2016-Met-Gala.jpg

All I see there is truth :tea: 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

I really love the Globes and Grammys. The Oscars and Met Gala ones are great, too. Luncheon was meh. I'm going to choose Grammys just cause of those shoes:flutter:

ComeToMama

The Oscars. This is near the top of the list for her most beautiful moments 

Princess

I chose the Oscars. This look was just so polished, everything was on point. She looked like an angel.

llbcherry

Best to least:

Oscar's luncheon  (my poll vote!)

Globes

MET Gala

Oscar's 

Grammy's 

I like all these looks. The MET look is fantasticly Ga, but the glamor of the luncheon and GG's just does it for me. The Bowie look almost worked for me. I really like the satin-like blue ensemble, but the hair was so overpowering, plus the wig line, well....

I loved her hair and make-up at the Golden Globes. For some reason, I feel like her nose looks really perfect. Maybe contouring or something? Can't go wrong with a LBD! The poof around the hips made it just so slightly edgy and Gaga-esque.

The Oscar's look is real nice. I actually never noticed that it was a pants-dress hybrid until now! Her hair is great, the whole look just doesn't strike me or make much of an impact on me.

The MET Gala is great because it is intrinsically Gaga. It reminds me of the bedazzled scene/look in her video. (God, I can't remember which one! Flop fan, tbh.)

I love the luncheon nude dress with the open back. It looks so elegant and looks amazing with the sleek, long blonde locks. Plus you can really see her little eye mole on that day, PLUS she looks so contented, it makes me happy!

RAMROD

Oscars and Grammy. MET too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived