💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Think It's Frankie Who Suggested Ari to Promote DW on Grindr

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

But she fired her manager recently and that sure wasn't her mom :rip: She also had another one in like a day. Also a dude.

Yeah her management is a mess right now. But you are right. We all know that she didn't do the Grindr thing first. I think Madonna did something similar or maybe the same with Rebel Heart first.  It's still a good idea, it's a big part of her fan base. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carmex
On 5/21/2016 at 10:07 AM, Dangerous Man said:

I didn't say she's the first one to do this though, no? And you guys keep including madonna on this topic when she has nothing to do here. :neyde: 

I'm pretty sure Madonna was the first pop girl to promote their album on Grindr though... Correct me if I'm wrong. Also people are probably only mentioning Madonna because you said in the OP that it was a genius marketing tool to promote on Grindr, so don't give all the credit to Ariana because she ain't the first to do so. That's all. 

Poissonche

Next thing we know Gaga premieres her next single/video on a gay p*rn site :toofunny:

Meghan Trainor
On May 21, 2016 at 6:31 AM, Gohan said:

I don't know, but it was so hillarious :rip: 
Literally anyone that doesn't have a Grindr Xtra version of the app is getting ads to buy the damn album :air: 

Grindr Xtra daddies got the pop-up too

Archived