Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Have You LOST Interest in Lady Gaga?

SISTERV

Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?

• Yeah. I just am here to talk to people
    • Ill Always Appreciate Her But Its not the same anymore
    • No. Still anticipating LG5 more than anything
    • Things feel......weird.

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

Inb4 the two-faced b* who voted/said yes will come back running and beg mercy for their sins when LG5 drops. bookf*mark me

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The past year has been GREAT in my opinion. I think I'm more interested in her than I've ever been. Her latest performance made me more excited for her next album.

I want the lead single to sound like 2:00 - 2:15

PMKKARDASHiAN

She pretty much lost me during BTW and again during ap and I know the glory days are over. At least I have tf/m memories to hold on to. 

ThomastheMonster

Honestly.... I'm not sure how I feel. After waiting for something for such a long time, it becomes less special when you finally have it. I feel like when LG5 is finally released I'm just going to be like "oh, okay....finally." And then move on with my life. Or I won't even know it's released cause I don't check GGD often at all anymore so I might be late if something happens...

Gagadonna
13 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Yeah. I just am here to talk to people

People have time to waste :green:

Mythos

First of all i want to say, she should always do what makes her happy, that's the most important thing.

Personally, i have lost kinda interest in her after she started talking so much... I fell in love with that mysterious, rebel girl who wanted to change the world, and then she changed to something who cries for attention, she kinda turned into that what she always made fun of... well, life is kinda ironic, i suppose.

I love her music, but i don't care about her as persona that much anymore.

bionic
1 hour ago, myCD said:

Inb4 the two-faced b* who voted/said yes will come back running and beg mercy for their sins when LG5 drops. bookf*mark me

Of course they'll come back. Why would they not? Its not two-faced at all to lose interest in something when they're somewhat inactive. It happens all the time. :laughga: 

buy bionic

EssenceOfPop

I can guarantee you, stuff like this, whether she notices it or not, (which, I think she does) is one of the reasons WHY she's so majorly lowkey about EVERYTHING. We have turned into pigs and this literally started during the pre-ARTPOP era, we, as a fanbase, are the ones that HAVE CHANGED, not Gaga, and Gaga sees this.

We can be excessively greedy, rude and pugnacious. Now, I get about the Monster resistance tactics, gurl I defend Gaga like crazy, and I will continue to do so, so I get that part. We will stand up for Queen, always. But this mostly spawned during ARTPOP. Now look at us, it's so tragic.The core fanbase can have a strain in dealing with commercial performance, believe or not. A lot of media outlets and GP are turned off by us, its evident. We have had a lot of negative reactions and a bumpy reputation, but we are known as being one of the most passionate stans. I know i'm not the only one who sees this. A lot of us were livid when Gaga decided to go to one of her first and passionate loves, Jazz. There was outrage and disgust. And there is so many Monsters that are infatuated with commercial peaks, success and being the top. It's no wonder Gaga is more quiet these days than ever... Think about it.

I think once LG5 comes, this will take the backseat, but notice how our attitudes drastically change when we have to "wait for a new era"

Through the fire; we're born again.

yASSsss

There isn't much happening right now in Gaga world,so it's hard to be interested in her .Pre album eras are always like this for me.C2C era was a snooze fest but AHS was pretty exciting.i'm really looking forward to her next acting projects :excited2:.She's become an all round entertainer and i couldn't be more proud/excited for her.
She'll always be my #1 fave though,i mean i visit her fansite on daily basis :laughga: I don't think i've ever stanned this hard for any other artist and it's not going to change anytime soon:gaycat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Slayer

No, because I'm not a flop fake fan who only stans when she's selling big hits. :hor:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Robo Ga

I will always appreciate everything Gaga has done in the past. She changed me as a person, with her art and her persona, and I will forever love her for that. However, LG5 is make-or-break for me. If she has completely abandoned the Gaga I fell in love with, then I can't promise I will love the new one.  I hope I do. Because right now I don't even really know who she is. :(

🤖⚡️

PopBitch
19 hours ago, ReidOne said:

I hold the artistic/creative process in a very high esteem. I believe that real art comes from the Creator (God). A real artist cannot just sit down at the piano/computer/mixing board and crank out a worldwide smash. That type of quality output comes from the artist channeling their spiritual energy from a power greater than all of us. I know GGD is no place to get spiritual, but listen to some interviews of the great musicians and they will all say the same. Their best work was not their own -- it was the work of God flowing through them. And usually, when the creativity comes, it happens VERY fast. But, there can be long gaps of silence in between.

Artists have to be left alone for a while to let this process unfurl. It's one of the most beautiful experiences a human can have. But it cannot be rushed. The artist has to be in spiritual alignment for it to come. Gaga needs some space. She can't be tweeting out potential song titles and album concepts at every whim. That interrupts the process. 

Bowie put out 10 albums in 11 years, nine original albums, one covers in his early days starting  out..  It is considered the artistic zenith period and peak of his career.

Sometimes when you tap into your creativity and are fearless and keep putting out albums so much isn't riding on just one album like it does when someone takes long breaks and momentum dies down.  A few years later in '83 he put out Let's Dance, which was a massive success, but went into a drought musically for years, until making an artistic comeback in the '90s doing what he wanted as an avant garde artist like the early days, but never to reach those artistic heights he had from '69 to '80 again, when he was younger and lived his music.  .

I kind of hate how long current artists take in between albums.

FameHookah
11 hours ago, Didymus said:

Ever since 2010, but especially post-2014 she became all talk and no show imo. I mean, for me the transition in my fandom erupted in 2014 when she claimed that she was finally being able to unleash her creativity and express ARTPOP the right way with no obstacles in terms of management etc. And we got G.U.Y. and the artRAVE :rip: I mean, no offense to anyone who likes them, but I was actually shocked at how poorly designed and executed they were (imo).

I really take offense with her when she went from "I put all my money in my shows, to make them bigger and more exciting" to a ****ing non-concert like the artRAVE. Legit nothing happened in that show. Just her playing dress-up again with the blandest setlist of her career. And then her fans are dumb enough to be all "That's because she wanted to keep the ticket price low!" Bitch, she made a huge deal with a ****ing vodka company to finance that tour and it still looked cheap. And then I hear she bought a 25 million dollar mansion in Malibu? Really? That just felt like an actual betrayal.

Now it's just waiting for the next era, but I'm fearing for the worst. I've seen the artist I fell in love with slowly stripped of her magic. It makes me wonder if I even have to attribute her early glory to her or the people she surrounded herself with at that time. And I know it's my own problem for still being hooked on FameGa, but to be honest, I don't think that's a good enough reason for me to quit being a fan or be interested in her. She was always my example, my biggest inspiration, the artist who I thought would propel the industry into a new phase. And now I'm watching a botoxed celebrity saying winning a Golden Globe is the best thing that's ever happened to her. My disappointment is logical and warranted given the reasons I became a fan, and if those are different from yours, that's absolutely fine. Don't judge :unicorn:

But seriously, if LG5 fails to impress, I'm outta here :unicorn:

Took the words right out of my mind :(

I'm worried, i never tought i will say this after 7-8 years being a stan

But she bores me to death now..

WTF is MDNA

Sister

No. Gaga is just as interesting and fun, as always.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived