opinion

Gaga and her fans rn

Didymus

Featured Posts

giskardsb

I think, and hope, that ARTPOP was a catharsis for her.   Lots of her pain went into those songs.  I'm really looking forward to her next phase, whatever it is.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
31 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Yeah, I just posted that for those who didn't know.

Ah! well then post away sistren :hor:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Reidstar
13 hours ago, AJH219 said:

I think your interpretation is spot on, actually. Its pretty obvious that this fan base has been stifling/overwhelming to her over the last few years. However, she has no one to blame but herself for that. I think adopting that Mother Monster persona during the BTW era really backfired on her. The fan base has become absolutely obsessed with everything single thing about her, a side effect I don't believe she  anticipated at the time. I'm glad she's backing away. One of the initial reasons I was transfixed on her in late 2009 was because she had the  mystery around her. I feel like we've seen that elusiveness return slightly. 

I noticed this too with other monsters/fans...When i went to the Monster Ball she seemed to adore her fans and put in the effort and WE still kind of respected her personal space and were humbled by her - but I noticed at the Born This Way Ball and the artRave fans were all BITCHY and obsessed with being her biggest fan and getting the monster pit key and throwing things on stage and getting backstage and it became a competition for her attention. 

Supercarpet

Oh my god, thankyou for making this thread!
I read through the post and after reading the comments, 
It made me feel kind of guilty for being in the fan community but affected her creative process and even damaged mental state. Now I feel sorry for her:( I was really affected from reading a lot of the negative threads made these few days. Even though part of 'Little Monsters' community made her deliver what they want, I still hope part of us will understand and change the way they appreciate her. 

Clip

I loved the connections you made, sounds like something Gaga would do

Or maybe she just likes mermaids :hor:

Miel

I'm not sure if I completely agree, Didy, but I love your work into this. I miss the intense analysis of her work.

Buuut... you know what? It's really good food for thought. Hmmm. I never gave it much thought until you pointed some things out. I loved your references to Yoü and I; I think they're a valid and very unique point of reference.

3 points in and ready for more

Dexxx

Gagz is a fcking genius to plan this all along. And you too are genius to decode Gaga's plan. :applause:

Well, its very obvious that there's really a big difference how she interacts to us, fans. Maybe because she thinks we became her biggest critic. She lives for the applause but we give her criticism. I would always ask myself, why did she end ARTPOP era so early? why didn't she promote it? she could have made this song a single? etc. Now it's clear to me that she isn't at her best at that time. She wasn't able to write in piano(I think she write based on beats?). 

Gaga really did a lot of mysterious things just like how she predicted her career in Paparazzi video. But what you just posted there above is too big to become just a coincidence. :shocked:

Can you also decode:spin: what she's gonna do in the future in reference to this Ariel-Ursula thing? So were we expecting her voice to come back at her best? 

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

XoXoJoanneGaga
1 hour ago, Reidstar said:

I noticed this too with other monsters/fans...When i went to the Monster Ball she seemed to adore her fans and put in the effort and WE still kind of respected her personal space and were humbled by her - but I noticed at the Born This Way Ball and the artRave fans were all BITCHY and obsessed with being her biggest fan and getting the monster pit key and throwing things on stage and getting backstage and it became a competition for her attention. 

BTW attracted a much younger and more immature niche audience, and then ARTPOP pandered to that audience and brought with it an added element of pseudo-intellectualism. But hey, she made her grave, so to speak, and now she's digging her way out of it :flop:.

fede ARTPOP

That happen when most of your fans are just attentions whors, who not even support your work and dont buy your GREAT album (ARTPOP) :grr:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

fede ARTPOP
3 hours ago, Kayla said:

FOUND IT:

""I feel like I have a closer connection to fans who like ARTPOP more than the other fans. I've already drawn it out in the fanbase. I feel like fans who like this album really get me." "

OMG I feel special now :gaycat:, cause I love ARTPOP so much, the songs, the visuals, even the name "ARTPOP" is just look iconic, unique and beautiful. :diane:

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, Reidstar said:

giphy.gif

Perfection:diane:

Fantina

Also,I think that it isn't a coincidence that Gaga joined AHS.When you look at it it is a TV show with a different story every year with the same(almost) actors.There are a lot of similarities between Gaga's work and AHS,how the 4th season(Freak Show) was a big disappointment to a lot of the fanbase which made the ratings drop in season 5.Only few members truly enjoyed that season(including me lol).Also wasn't season 3(Coven) a really successful season?This could be linked to her albums,3 being BTW and 4 being ARTPOP.Maybe when she saw how much the ratings dropped for 5 she got discouraged about the 5th album?(Don't come for me,it is just a theory)

This show is also known to focus more on art and connecting the puzzles.I am part of the fanbase and each season we try to find clues and hints to show us what the next season will be about.Gaga also predicted her work early on by some theories.(Don't come for me,it is just a theory)

PS:Good job OP,a nice read indeed(even though it made me cry a little)

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Zilla
7 hours ago, Kayla said:

FOUND IT:

""I feel like I have a closer connection to fans who like ARTPOP more than the other fans. I've already drawn it out in the fanbase. I feel like fans who like this album really get me." "

Bingo! Idk she was really hellbent on validation 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived