💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Problem by Ariana Actually Went Number 1 According to Billboard?!?!

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

BB14-fea-bbmas-internal-rhymes-1.jpg

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7377472/ariana-grande-billboard-cover-story-dangerous-woman-avoiding-drama-feminism?utm_source=twitter

Oop. Would billboard lie? I don't think so. :applause: 

Spoiler

That also means iggy has two number 1s, right? The only female rapper to have 2 number 1 smash.  Queen of rap. :applause: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

luckythisway

we know. it's tragic. it should've debuted at number 1. it was 3% behind the number 1 song at the time. :grr:

CHROMATICA

Noah
Just now, luckythisway said:

we know. it's tragic. it should've debuted at number 1. it was 3% behind the number 1 song at the time. :grr:

It deserved it SOOO much.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Dangerous Man

My Everything was truly a massive era. #1smash + top3smash+2 top 10 hits+1top 15 hit. Her peers can only dream to have a massive era like that. :applause: 

luckythisway
4 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

My Everything was truly a massive era. #1smash + top3smash+2 top 10 hits+1top 15 hit. Her peers can only dream to have a massive era like that. :applause: 

no but it didn't actually go #1:giveup: BB definitely made a typo or wanted to inflate how successful it was. 

CHROMATICA

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

no but it didn't actually go #1:giveup: BB definitely made a typo or wanted to inflate how successful it was. 

I'm only joking sis. :emma: 

JustAnotherDay

It didn't go number one, billboard messed up, but it was extremely close. I believe it was less than 1.5% chart points behind "All of Me" by John Legend.

was NickARTPOP

luckythisway
42 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

I'm only joking sis. :emma: 

oh :emma: a joke that broke my hip :emma: eveN THO IT WAS ALREADY BROKEN WHEN PROBLEM WAS BLOCKED BY IGLOO :koons:

CHROMATICA

Versace
1 hour ago, Dangerous Man said:

It still peaked at number 2 sis, Billboard likes to eff around like the time they said Bad Romance actually went number 1, don't buy into it buy into you FAT

Archived