💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can The Black Eyed Peas Comeback?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

The Black Eyed Peas have been one of the most successful groups if the 21st century. From 2003 to 2011 they sold 11.4 million albums as a foursome with Fergie and charted ten Top 10 songs. 

After a less than warm response to their 2010 album The Beginning, the group decided to take a break to focus on their own projects in 2011. 

will.i.am tried to jumpstart his solo career again, but it failed in the United States. He also judged The Voice UK

Fergie was featured on the Great Gatspy soundtrack, started her family and supposedly began working on her sophomore album. Though we still haven't seen it. 

Taboo released an unsuccessful song called "Zumbao" and delved into acting.

apl.de.ap became a judge on The Voice Phillipines and released some unsuccessful music of his own

The three boys got together last year and teamed up with a song called "Yesterday" for their 20th anniversary. (The group started in the 90's even though Fergie didn't join until 2003)

Last month will.i.am was interviewed by Capital FM and stated that it was a mistake for the BEP to take a break, they should've been together making music this whole time. He also confirmed that they plan to make more music together again soon. 

With already 5.5 years already passed since their last album, can the Black Eyed Peas have a comeback? 

black-eyed-peas-new-music-experience.gif

Nein.

Non.

No.

Never.

いいえ。

痛い。

行く。

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

gagaisitalian

Honestly, I could never stand BEP music. It was always the most annoying sounds on the radio in my opinion.

But I think the public has probably lost interest in them. If none of their solo stuff charted...well...that says it all.

Mister Gaga
5 minutes ago, Lum said:

Not without Fergie

This. Fergie IS the black eyed peas. They could take the world by storm again, they still have potential.

KingRedd

Yes they can. They had fun songs and that's missing now. Everything is getting too serious or too love based. Hearing the time of my life always put me in a better mood lol 

May I Read You? 😎

Cheap thrills

I want more black eyed peas music their last album was good and they've alaays had stand out songs on most of their albums (when Fergie joined especially) :diane:

but we're still waiting...

giphy.gif

RAMROD

Fergie might have left and replaced by new face.

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chelseaaaaaa

Probably. Most artists are capable of rising from the ashes. Unless you're Iggy Azalea. :toofunny:

If they do, though, I'd prefer the group's sound be reminiscent of 2001 opposed to their last record. I still have nightmares.

Killa

God you almost seem to be implying they flopped hard on the floor. We know very well Will.I.Am had many successes in his productions. But this is the course of appealing to a general crowd that bops to your songs on the radio but doesn't follow you to death, aka Monsters4Life.

It would depend on the sound they're bringing to the table. It's quite a good challenge, depending only in "good music". Good music for a BEP comeback would be something that reminds us of the group, reminds the public they have missed them without having a clue A very energetic, groovy, sassy, danceable music.

I'm not sure they call pull it off for what i've seen so far. But sometimes producers and writters save some prime material, and don't released it right away. And BEP is the biggest plataform any of them can access to have a hit.

Just between us, there are still many good songs in the past that are waiting to be sampled, if you're having trouble getting that new sound (i'm looking at you Hotline Bling, smh).

RAMROD
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Thankfully that's been debunked now. but i was worried about that.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/18/lydia-lucy-is-not-replacing-fergie-on-the-black-eyed-peas-tour-5889161/

oooh good news indeed :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DiscoHeaven23
8 hours ago, Killa said:

God you almost seem to be implying they flopped hard on the floor. We know very well Will.I.Am had many successes in his productions. But this is the course of appealing to a general crowd that bops to your songs on the radio but doesn't follow you to death, aka Monsters4Life.

It would depend on the sound they're bringing to the table. It's quite a good challenge, depending only in "good music". Good music for a BEP comeback would be something that reminds us of the group, reminds the public they have missed them without having a clue A very energetic, groovy, sassy, danceable music.

I'm not sure they call pull it off for what i've seen so far. But sometimes producers and writters save some prime material, and don't released it right away. And BEP is the biggest plataform any of them can access to have a hit.

Just between us, there are still many good songs in the past that are waiting to be sampled, if you're having trouble getting that new sound (i'm looking at you Hotline Bling, smh).

idk what country your in but in the US he did. I know he had more success in Europe but besides Scream and Shout, everything he producedafter 2011 flopped hard on the floor

Britney's two Britney Jean's singles, flopped.

Kesha's "Crazy Kids" flopped.

Daddy by Psy: flop

He's like killing careers one production at a time 

Archived