Dr. Luke forbids Kesha's from performing at BBMA's

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roomingfree77
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It was announced that Kesha would perform her brand new single at the awards. It's no longer happening, she is not allowed. The article:

Dr. Luke is putting the kibosh on Kesha performing at the Billboard Music Awards ... where she was planning to make a "statement" about her war with Luke and Sony.

TMZ broke the story ... production sources told us the singer was going to reference her epic legal battle during her live BMAs performance. Problem for her is Kemosabe holds all the power, since it still controls her music rights.

We're told Dr. Luke had signed off, but pulled the plug once he got wind of what Kesha was planning.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/17/kesha-billboard-music-awards-dr-luke/

trying to celebrate the life of one of the worlds greatest artist to ever grace the pages of our history here on not become some kinda soap box for a Girl who cant keep her story straight, somebody show her the end of the line..

chromaticainmyhead

let's pay those mother****ers a nice visit sistrens

tumblr_n2v64k23w31si7rs1o2_500.gif

tumblr_n2vbkcXN3p1r3sf9do1_500.gif

tumblr_n2v64k23w31si7rs1o3_500.gif

#FreeKesha

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Xaylan
5 minutes ago, Yepiz92 said:

Yeah I don't believe a word Ke$ha says Dr Luke didn't do anything but give her hit songs so ...

this comment is stupid. what is your argument in that? He didn't do anything to her because he gave her hit songs? Wow. Truly pathetic. Actually, I'm not gonna go into it that much because I am not sure whether you're kidding or not. 

and it's Kesha.

Andreyw
44 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

That's so sad ugh, I really hope they make SOME sort of an agreement...

And they should just let her live her life, why are they being so hard on her, I know she was a contract but still, I'm sure there is a way to make both parties "happy"..

Dr Luke enjoys seeing Kesha's career dying and ruining her so why would she let her go? :rip: hope she finds a way out... I mean, he should've just let her go, she'll only damage his reputation if things keep going like this but it's evident that he likes seeing her fail

JustAnotherDay

This type of contract should be illegal tbh, the fact they he can legally control what she can and can't do in the public eye is sickening.

was NickARTPOP

Princess Die

And to all the people dragging her: I hope the same thing happens to your family.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

lego

Some of you should **** off from this site.

#TilItHappensToYou

FreePalestine

Andreyw
7 minutes ago, Snow said:

Sorry Kesha, I don't belong in your pitty party support circle. #noproof 

well, it's not like that if he wins the court cases means that he's telling the truth, lol :toofunny: but do you

Warholian

Who's Kesha.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived