Moonlight Full Song Leaked (Discussion)

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Andreyw

not really into slow songs  but I really like this one

At first I wasn't too fond of DW album but now I'm pretty excited for it :rip: 

Andreyw
6 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Oh don't play victim with the "judgemental" card. I'm not judging you. I'm criticising you. And for good reason. 

Being happy about leaks is not cool. 

Ha, maybe you will but don't speak on behalf of every other "fan". For most them once they have it for free that's it. 

it's not like they're selling a lot nowadays. most of the money they get are from tours so at this point and from now on, these leaks aren't going to affect that much since streaming is taking over sales , anyway

HighlandHeart
Just now, Andreyw said:

it's not like they're selling a lot nowadays. most of the money they get are from tours so at this point and from now on, these leaks aren't going to affect that much since streaming is taking over sales , anyway

Oh that's such an awful excuse. Please don't try and justify it. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Dangerous Man
9 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Oh don't play victim with the "judgemental" card. I'm not judging you. I'm criticising you. And for good reason. 

Being happy about leaks is not cool. 

Ha, maybe you will but don't speak on behalf of every other "fan". For most them once they have it for free that's it. 

Okay, saint Drunk Poet. We are #BadKids coz we were #BornThisWay baby.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

chiuga

She's a technically trained vocalist but I just can't stand her teenage/sweet type of vocals. Her voice is just not my cup of tea. I prefer voices with texture I guess.

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Drunk Poet said:

Oh that's such an awful excuse. Please don't try and justify it. 

I don't excuse it , but really , not many people buy music nowadays + the only people aware of leaks are the music stans, gp doesn't have time nor really care about artist's albums/songs leak (most of them listen to them either on radio or on youtube / spotify from random playlists or autoplay , I doubt they are really checking for certain artists, even less checking for unreleased / leaked songs)

Rolodex of Hate

It's just like velvet :wub:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Dawson

but seriously though, one more track and we've got the entire standard album??

OciGALe.png

Archived