💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who are the monsters of fame ?

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna

Who artists do you believe are  monsters of fame. persons that always wants to be on top not matter. We are talking about a person that wants to find ways to do it, in a way that it seems too tryhard. A person obsessed with being always #1 ???

malazam

I don't know, maybe Halsey? Ariana?

'Everywhere you seem to turn there’s a monster
When you look up in the air there’s a monster'

Kanye? Kim? all that kind :laughga: 

Nicki 

There a lot of singers that are trying and tried too hard

another shot before we kiss the other side

Emigrante

What? Halsey? :emma:

I would say madonna. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

TerrenceV2

I'm sure Gaga doesn't mean "fame monsters" are the artists themselves, the fame monster is the monster that comes within fame, the dreadfulness that comes with fame like aka men/commitment, fear of death, fear of love, corruption, self-esteem aka each song from The Fame Monster.

I think you mean instead of a monster of fame, a try-hard? Because that's what Halsey is and Kanye too.

I also think every SINGLE artist would LOVE be #1, even Gaga, I mean who wouldn't.

playground love - josef salvat

Higher

Katy? :huh:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

The Child

Katy Perry 

Taylor Swift 

Rihanna 

The Holy Try Hard Trinity :emma:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

VenusBlackStar

Was gonna say Azalea Banks except she's like #1 on Monster of INFAMY.

I actually can't really think of anyone at the moment who absolutely always needs to be at the very top all the time and will do anything to be there. I think some people have short spurts of extreme fame wh0re meltdowns like back in 2011 when Charlie Sheen melted down and just did whatever. Amanda Bynes, too.

WAIT. Does Donald Trump count as a monster of fame?

Ciccone Madonna

I actually think Madonna may be one of them. She has made all these achievements, all this work, all these scandals. Her career is so big and yet she wants even today and asks to be on top. I dont think she is desperate. She may be obsessed to a point. But doesnt it shock you that this girl form the 80s with old fashioned bass sound

has modern  TRAP sound music and is being viewed by young people and being played at clubs. She is like living through ages.

The Child
3 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

I actually think Madonna may be one of them. She has made all these achievements, all this work, all these scandals. Her career is so big and yet she wants even today and asks to be on top. I dont think she is desperate. She may be obsessed to a point. But doesnt it shock you that this girl form the 80s with old fashioned bass sound

has modern  TRAP sound music and is being viewed by young people and being played at clubs. She is like living through ages.

I love her, I truly love her. And even more when she kissed Britney, that was ICONIC.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I love her, I truly love her. And even more when she kissed Britney, that was ICONIC.

I also love her. She made great things and changed many faces through the times. Madonna is a living museum of POP. She likes working on new kind of music and that makes her more interesting.

TerrenceV2
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

Katy Perry 

Taylor Swift 

Rihanna 

The Holy Try Hard Trinity :emma:

I don't think they are try-hards, as much as I dislike Taylor Swift, they are just basic asf but do not go to the "try-hard" level.

More like Madonna, Halsey and Azealia Banks to me.

playground love - josef salvat

Prismatic

People saying Katheryn. If she wanted fame, then Funeral & This Is How We Flop would never be a single in any sane universe when there's actual/possible number 1s sitting there. 

Ashley. 

She tries to be I'm not your typical pop girl. I'm v cool, v interesting & v alternative. Like look at my Tumblr. I'm like totally photosynthesis, bi, and have so many other problems that a typical pop girl don't have. Super relatable. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived