New Britney Spears Album

bambi96

Featured Posts

SISTERV
57 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

+ F F

+ CIRCUS

+ ...

Circus wasn't that bad. It spawned several big hits like "Womanizer" and "Circus".

Um......Femme Fatale tho? That album did really well, had four Top Fives, had a promo song used as the Bravo Theme Song, was actually as good as her former albums AND had bops across the board. That album was a fantastic comeback album. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
29 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I don't mind the wait for Gaga's album because I'm assuming it will come out in like the ending of this year or beginning of next year but with Britney I'm a little impatient because of the rumor a few weeks ago that the new single Make Me was going to premiere on the 20th and that Britney will premiere the music video as well at the Billboard Music Awards :( 

She never was gonna premiere the mv there, it's just the fans assuming **** because Taylor did it with Bad Blood last year. Her fans always want her to replicate what others have done.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

What About Us

I'd love for her to perform her new single. :staymad:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

JEWRJEWR
Just now, SISTERV said:

Circus wasn't that bad. It spawned several big hits like "Womanizer" and "Circus".

Um......Femme Fatale tho? That album did really well, had four Top Fives, had a promo song used as the Bravo Theme Song, was actually as good as her former albums AND had bops across the board. That album was a fantastic comeback album. 

just because it was successful doesnt mean it was any good

Fear, she's the mother of violence

zakariah
5 hours ago, PaperIz said:

Everyday it changes lol. One story says the 20th then another says not then more stories say the 20th lol so who knows really

Inb4 it drops on the 21st

:poot:

PaperIz
2 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

just because it was successful doesnt mean it was any good

It was an amazing album and successful :sis:

2 hours ago, HausofZakariah said:

Inb4 it drops on the 21st

:poot:

They would totally do that to us lol. The meltdowns though lol

JEWRJEWR
Just now, PaperIz said:

It was an amazing album and successful :sis:

for anyone with very low standars

Fear, she's the mother of violence

PaperIz
9 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

for anyone with very low standars

:koons: maybe you just don't understand good music :staymad: I'll admit that I'm not the most unbiased because I like every song Britney's ever made.

Katsuki Bakugo
7 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

She never said she will release the new album before the premiere of AHS in October. We don't even know if she's doing Ahs THIS season or next :green: She never clarified if she was going to return for this season or next. 

It was confirmed she would be on for Season 6...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, manyatyau said:

What if britney sings LIVE? :excited2: 

Wishful thinking.

tumblr_mc3lxfr5c01qdcxoeo1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip
7 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

It was confirmed she would be on for Season 6...

Ryan never said she was on confirmed to be on season 6 and Gaga never clarified if she would return for season 6 or 7. 

Katsuki Bakugo
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Ryan never said she was on confirmed to be on season 6 and Gaga never clarified if she would return for season 6 or 7. 

Whilst this is true... Its more than likely she would do season 6. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

HausOfMark
19 hours ago, ryanripley said:

it's confirmed she's doing a medley and her new single drops on the 20th :giveup: i'm ready for ha to spear my heart

She will only be singing a melody of hits. New single pushed back to middle/end of summer :(

-Mark

Eros92
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

She will only be singing a melody of hits. New single pushed back to middle/end of summer :(

It was confirmed the single is coming the 20th. It got moved up.

Archived