Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Dutch

Croatia is in the final again! After finally making it too the final last year, they can add another qualification. Jacques his personalties will be in the final!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

And also welcome back in the final Norway. JOWST didn't fail the country this year, great job guys.

River
1 minute ago, Erotica said:

No you don't have to like it, but I don't see the point of using the promo card just because you don't like it

Because this is how I see it.

I never liked that during competitions the people brings some cute or sad stories from their lives.. it's not correct.. 

like idk half of the winners in singing reality shows has a sad story and everybody cried... but they are very average..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Dutch

It seems like Switzerland won't another qualification again... Timebelle picked a good song and delivered some nice vocals, so I think the other songs were just stronger.

Dutch

Did they benefit from the exclusion of Russia? Belarus made it to the final on their little airship. Naviband proved some little, cute and happy song can be enough to qualify.

Dutch

Kristian proved that Bulgaria is in it to win it again. They will be in the finals again and they are here for the #1 spot.

Dutch

I think Lithuania picked a song way too different for a song contest like Eurovision. Fusedmarc did their best:

Dutch

Estonia was the last Baltic state to save a total disaster, but they didn't. I'm a bit shocked it didn't make it. Toome & Laura should try it solo again in the coming years, I hope to see you guys again. Do you think Kerli was a better choice?

Dutch

Third time's a charm. IMRI did it again, is he the reason why they did qualify 3 times? I'm really happy he qualified as the lead singer this time! See you in the final Israel.

Dutch

Here is the full performance from France! Do you think Alma will be in the top 10?

Bellatrix
16 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Here is the full performance from France! Do you think Alma will be in the top 10?

Oui :diane: 

Bellatrix

The running order is done and released!

1. Israel
2. Poland
3. Belarus
4. Austria
5. Armenia
6. The Netherlands
7. Moldova
8. Hungary
9. Italy