Featured Posts

Killa

OMG We're back to square one!! I can't!!! I'm laughing at this

Another meltdown, does Gaga have enough money for all this hips cerugies

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

Not believing anything until we get some concrete information directly from Gaga.

KyliesChild

I'm nit believing this. Plus Gaga always RTs when she something big about her is announced and hasn't said nothing.

AustrianTilapia

The last thing we heard from Gaga's team is that she's not attached and sources have said that she's never even heard of the movie. Dionnne is most likely spewing bullshit to get the word about her movie out. Can we please stop this stupid discussion over literally nothing.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

MJHolland
1 minute ago, AustrianTilapia said:

Can we keep this mess in one thread? And the thread title is misleading imo It's not like Gaga or her reps have confirmed it. The only thing we've heard from her side is that she is not attached to the project whatsoever. The only other person talking about it is Dionne herself, so she could just be talking ****. She also admitted in another article that Gaga had never signed on to do the movie and that she had never even talked to Gaga herself, only her "manager".

People want to see new threads so they are notified. It's no skin off anyone else's nose to make another thread so we're all informed quicker. So no.

Angel Down

WHAT'S HAPPENING OMG NO DONT TELL ME SHE'S STARING AFTER ALL OMG I CANT ANYMORE

MJHolland
Just now, AustrianTilapia said:

The last thing we heard from Gaga's team is that she's not attached and sources have said that she's never even heard of the movie. Dionnne is most likely spewing bullshit to get the word about her movie out. Can we please stop this stupid discussion, because it's really bothering me. 

If other people talking about Lady Gaga on the internet on a fan forum "really bothers you", I would recommend logging off for a few hours and doing some heavy self-evaluation :awkney:

Harry

Oh my god can she just tweet saying if she is :emma: And she better give an LG5 update as well before this website implodes :emma:

Checkers

Why do we always get official news from everyone else besides Gaga herself? :saladga:

I don't get why she would do this movie while she has better offers (Gypsy and A Star Is Born)

AustrianTilapia
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

If other people talking about Lady Gaga on the internet on a fan forum "really bothers you", I would recommend logging off for a few hours and doing some heavy self-evaluation :awkney:

It bothers me that people are discussing the stupid **** that runs out of Dionne's mouth, because she's literally the only person who has confirmed that Gaga is starring in the movie. The official word from Gaga's reps is still that she isn't doing the movie. And most people don't even read the OP and are just like "Ermagherd, so it's confirmed. LG52k17 it is. RIP me."

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

7 minutes ago, Pierre said:

This is more confusing than the DWUW/Venus single promo video month. :duck: 

"Gaga's music reps were the ones that knew about the deal, and not her film reps" How many reps she has? I wonder if Asia has one too :green: 

Gaga herself is Asia's rep. :koons:

lxdygxga

Dionne said she's not even spoken to Gaga personally about it, and she's signed no contract. I doubt Gaga is doing this (and I hope she isn't), but I wish Bobby or Gaga would let us know.

Archived