💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga have a miscarriage?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

No, I don't think so. Gaga has always seemed like the kind of woman that would really take precautions when it came to this stuff as her career's too important to her. I remember how she said back in 2011: "I'd like to have kids one day, not now, oh my God, the fans would kill me!" And when rumours started that she was pregnant, she did say: "I'm only, like, 30," which made her seem like someone who was very particular about having kids when she was ready and not before. So, she seems to be the kind to think that she'll get the best out of her career when she's young and leave kids until her mid-late 30's, like a lot of women are doing now. Those supposedly pregnany photos of her just look like food babies to me. If that's pregnant, I've been pregnant for years. Plenty of women walk about with stomachs like that in day to day life and we don't think they're pregnant but the minute a celebrity has the tiniest hint of a bit of roundness to their tummy, pregnancy is assumed. It's really strange.

6 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Could be, but I don't think so.. 

This pic got me thinking, though. 

010.jpgp

009.jpg

Ok, that's the only photo where I can truly see the point. I have never seen her stomach that big before and there is definitely more of a pregnancy roundness to it. But still, she could have just been bloated. The women on my mum's side suffer really badly for that. When my mum bloats out, she genuinely looks pregnant - really round and high. I think a lot of people who speculate on pregnancy tend to be men who really don't consider how women's bodies work.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

I have some real issues with my digestive system and i tell you a bloated stomach makes you look pregnant. I've looked really pregnant and i'm very masculine:toofunny:

Let's pray this isn't true, she probably already had an abortion. I hope it didn't damaged her body. Let's just forget about this.

River

It's Italian food belly, trust me I know.. (damn you Italian husband and your delicious food!!!)

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

JackTheTripper

I know its a slow news week, and people are getting bored around here, but the topics are really getting to much ridiculous... either that or another blonde vs brunette gaga poll.

hausofkc

Most of the pictures she's wearing pretty unflattering outfits that could make anyone look bigger. If she was pregnant she doesn't look early on. Most people don't have a belly pop out until around 20 weeks (5 months) and miscarriage is rare after 12 weeks... Which is why most people announce around that time. 

JbGaga
12 hours ago, Andreyw said:

Wasn't she raped like a decade ago, tho? There would've been some changes of being pregnant with the rapist's child and aborted it , you know?

No I dont know, you dont know , only she knows and its horrible for someone to say "this wouldent be her first abortion" when there is by far no evidence she has had one. I dont mean to sound like an A-hole about this but I find it so disgusting someone would say that

JbGaga
7 hours ago, Timmers said:

Welcome back to the Marry The Night era. Yes, she's had an abortion. 

wthat the actual fck..... There is no evidence that she had an abortion especialy from MTN! Your beyond reaching and its beyond disrespectful to claim a women had an abortion when you dont even know .Even if she "MAY" have had one your just coming out saying oh it wouldent be the first time.... So stupid and so wrong

kuntdiva

100% she just gained weight. Gaga fluctuates a l o t and i've noticed its easy for her to gain or lose weight very fast. 

ex: when she lost most of this extra weight for ahs only weeks before filming started. 

Antoni
10 hours ago, JbGaga said:

wthat the actual fck..... There is no evidence that she had an abortion especialy from MTN! Your beyond reaching and its beyond disrespectful to claim a women had an abortion when you dont even know .Even if she "MAY" have had one your just coming out saying oh it wouldent be the first time.... So stupid and so wrong

I had this exact same argument 20 times after the Marry The Night video came out. Trust me, I was shocked when my I showed my mom the video (I was 18 at the time) and she explained in detail the hospital scene and the padding, and the "no intimacy," as if she knew from personal experience. So while it would be disrespectful to make such assumptions, it's an evidence-based assumption.

It's also disrespectful to claim someone is "so stupid and so wrong" when you have clearly not done your research. Even if I am wrong, I'm not alone at all (click click). 

Nothing against this "debate" or you, but I probably won't respond again in this topic. We're supposed to be discussing a theoretical 2015 miscarriage, not a widely speculated yet relevant abortion theory from pre-fame. If you want to continue, PM me.

My name isn't Timmers

HEARTHUNTER

This whole fanbase is her miscarriage and needs LG5 asap :neyde: 

JbGaga
10 hours ago, Timmers said:

I had this exact same argument 20 times after the Marry The Night video came out. Trust me, I was shocked when my I showed my mom the video (I was 18 at the time) and she explained in detail the hospital scene and the padding, and the "no intimacy," as if she knew from personal experience. So while it would be disrespectful to make such assumptions, it's an evidence-based assumption.

It's also disrespectful to claim someone is "so stupid and so wrong" when you have clearly not done your research. Even if I am wrong, I'm not alone at all (click click). 

Nothing against this "debate" or you, but I probably won't respond again in this topic. We're supposed to be discussing a theoretical 2015 miscarriage, not a widely speculated yet relevant abortion theory from pre-fame. If you want to continue, PM me.

you didnt say it was a theory tho. you said " It wouldnt be the first time She had an abortion". Thats a statement. And if we are talking about a supposed mis carriage in 2015 why would you throw in the abortion? It could be about her Rape the not sex part? I really dont want to talk about this. I dont want to attack you but I just think you are really wrong and so is anyone else who is throwing this around as fact and not rumor.

All the Best,

Katie14
26 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

you didnt say it was a theory tho. you said " It wouldnt be the first time She had an abortion". Thats a statement. And if we are talking about a supposed mis carriage in 2015 why would you throw in the abortion? It could be about her Rape the not sex part? I really dont want to talk about this. I dont want to attack you but I just think you are really wrong and so is anyone else who is throwing this around as fact and not rumor.

All the Best,

There is a ton of evidence that she did have an abortion. I'm not saying she 100% did but its the most likely explanation of the clinic scene. I can point out all the specific evidence if you want. There is even one interview about MTN where its very implied. 

Sister

I think that if Gaga were ever to become pregnant with Taylor's baby, she would happily announce it. She'd be so excited about it, plus she has been so in love with Taylor and him her, so I think that both would announce it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Sister
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:08 AM, Chelsea Symona said:

Not a bad theory, but I heavily disagree. During the time period you mentioned Gaga was still drinking alcohol quite a bit and never really stopped, although I'm not sure if she was smoking then.

Yes. I think this is just bloat from drinking too much and too often and having regular meals.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived