💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga have a miscarriage?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Creyk
5 hours ago, Katie14 said:

There is a ton of evidence that she did have an abortion. I'm not saying she 100% did but its the most likely explanation of the clinic scene. I can point out all the specific evidence if you want. There is even one interview about MTN where its very implied. 

OH MY GOD WHICH INTERVIEW

I MUST KNOW

Could Gaga have had a baby by Luc, the G.U.Y who inspired all her best songs? 

pity-party10.gif

It would be the coolest thing ever

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

I MUST KNOW

pity-party10.gif

It was a vanity fair interview. The journalist asked Gaga's opinion of abortion at the start and mentions the pads she wears as similar to what women woyld wear after an abortion. At the end of the interview, after the jornalist has been on set with Gaga for the video, Gaga is upset/overwhelmed or something and the journalist says "you won". You have to read the whole thing, i dont remember the details. 

Katie14
4 hours ago, Creyk said:

I MUST KNOW

pity-party10.gif

But i doubt its Luke's baby. It seems like she was raped, hence the bruises on her back.

• 3 months later...
Letmelivemylife

I had an abortion at 14 and it was the worst day of my life. I thought life would go back to normal but the guilt has almost driven me to suicide several times. I've always believed that gaga was trying to tell us she had an abortion with the marry the night video. There are so many similarities in that video that mirror my own abortion experience. A lot of people have theorized that's why she became mama monster and is so maternal towards us. We represent the child she aborted (if she did have one)

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

SummerGirl21
On May 11, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Ikvs said:

I dunno but she really looked pregnant sometimes...

Lady-Gaga-pregnant-172777.jpg

29547FF800000578-3109512-image-a-21_1433

This is not a bad day :smh:

those are both bad pictures. i don't think she "looks pregnant." i think she looks like she had put on some weight. that's normal for her. we all know this and it's totally fine.

LePetitGAGABLover
On May 11, 2016 at 8:54 PM, PETTY said:

lol no I think she went through a phase where she was eating whatever she wanted and enjoying her C2C era.

Lady-Gaga-sparks-rumours-of-pregnancy-wi

when these pics surfaced people questioned it but tbh if she was actually pregnant she would have admitted it then and there when the media was questioning it. homegirl was just eating good

This women changes her weight like she changes her wigs. Like, one day she looks fat, the next skinny, the next day normal, and so forth:awkney: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived