VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK
15 minutes ago, Tommi said:

more like princess lying

a50750a4cfcb8bd1f8b774400fda4f64.jpg

add me on snapchat lemme smoke a blunt right in front of ur face bb

AdAstra

This part of the blog post is actually really sweet...

"I am not going to sit here and try to figure out just how Catholic Lady Gaga is or make a judgment on the authenticity of her faith because that is none of my business or anyone else’s. Everyone is on their own journey that God has planned out just for them. Everything we believe about Him is by His Grace, may His Grace keep lighting the way for Lady Gaga and all the children who have walked away from their faith in anger or hurt. And may we all have the Grace to welcome them home with open arms instead of with interrogations."

August Blue

Hmmm.. Wasnt gaga the one who was dissapointed from da catholic school she used to go because of all the stuff that happened there :emma:  

I think she will come back when she will drop the album :derpga:

HauntingHollow

this makes me cringe

gaga-sxsw.gif

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Reidstar

Some of these comments are meant to be funny (and they are) but we have to remember guys... Gaga has ALWAYS been 'CatholicGa' since she was baptised as Stefani... (and during every era she was too)

Just because she's been posting more religious posts lately doesn't neccesarily mean that's going to translate to the sound of LG5...but only time will tell

crisTEAne
5 hours ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

a50750a4cfcb8bd1f8b774400fda4f64.jpg

add me on snapchat lemme smoke a blunt right in front of ur face bb

:air:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Miel

Gaga has always been active in her religion, as far as I know. She's just redefined it for herself, which I absolutely commend.

3 points in and ready for more

eifulien

:saladga: :madge: The moment my child bans Lady Gaga at home would be the moment that child will be banned from the face of the Earth. :excuseu:

Anyway, what a M-E-S-S. Priests and company can keep the Gaga praise, please. :lolga: We don't need you. Can't wait for another Alejandro video or Bloody Mary 2.0 :stalkga:

TheBatman

I prefer subversive Gaga of Alejandro! Judas was cool too. If she is inspired by Catholicism in her work, fine and cool so long as the lyrics aren't cheesy corny, the melody and hooks are solid, and the production killer. (M has really done so much amazing work inspired by her Catholic upbringing, the LAP video is a freaking pop sermon, Blonde Ambition Tour, Oh Father, and more, all pure gold.) 

Catholicism and even broader Christianity is so out dated and strict and judgemental and separating though. The concept of Hell, and all the blah blah fluffy fantasy about a man in the clouds watching your every move and condemning you to an eternity of suffering if you break one of his rules he's never come down from the heavens to officially tell you, is just, no, out dated pre science nonsense. But whatever.

LUO YI
5 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

I prefer subversive Gaga of Alejandro! Judas was cool too. If she is inspired by Catholicism in her work, fine and cool so long as the lyrics aren't cheesy corny, the melody and hooks are solid, and the production killer. (M has really done so much amazing work inspired by her Catholic upbringing, the LAP video is a freaking pop sermon, Blonde Ambition Tour, Oh Father, and more, all pure gold.) 

Catholicism and even broader Christianity is so out dated and strict and judgemental and separating though. The concept of Hell, and all the blah blah fluffy fantasy about a man in the clouds watching your every move and condemning you to an eternity of suffering if you break one of his rules he's never come down from the heavens to officially tell you, is just, no, out dated pre science nonsense. But whatever.

:air: Jehovah's Witnesses are worse (not everyone of course) 

The night sky tells all

Ronk
11 hours ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Then she became pretty anti-Catholic in her videos and imaging

People are always misinterpreting her words and imagery and don't even understand what some songs are about.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ferrer Zorola
13 hours ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

gagas prism is coming (ballads, butterfly, funk , flowers, God, peace) she's turning into Katy to get them teen thots on her side .

prism had funk? :green: 

LIFE IS GOOD

Hyperballad
13 hours ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

The gp praise is coming back ! 

They Are loving thenew Catholic Ga

This is very significant because the way the gp will perceive her will change. Why do I feel like gaga is purposely trying to show that she isn't anti Christ like people thought she was. Is this all apart of the image rebuilding plan , gaga never used to be this public about her religious views she was very ambiguous and non bias but is till saw her as very religious . 

I don't know why but this kind of reminds me of Katy in a sense she's very open about being a good Christian girl and you can see it in her music like her gospel album and prism .

gagas prism is coming (ballads, butterfly, funk , flowers, God, peace) she's turning into Katy to get them teen thots on her side .

YASSS GAGA! 2 DIAMOND SINGLES AND 3 FLOP SINGLES YAAAAAAASSS GAGA YAAAAAAASSS!!!!!!!! 

Archived